Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Notre Dame tickets

bigvic said:
Yeah, it's not "two 7/8-win teams" playing on 9/10 at MICHIGAN STADIUM it's ...

MICHIGAN and NOTRE DAME (sucks!)

Big, big difference ...esp if you are an Alum of either

Or an actual fan.

DR said:
bigvic said:
Yeah, it's not "two 7/8-win teams" playing on 9/10 at MICHIGAN STADIUM it's ...

MICHIGAN and NOTRE DAME (sucks!)

Big, big difference ...esp if you are an Alum of either

Or an actual fan.

.......... Didn't want to make any assumptions, but that would have been my guess.

and StubHub can Suck on This!!!

MichChamp02 said:
on stub hub, the starting price has fallen to $250...

The $250 ones are at the very tippy top of my section. Now that you know that, you'll probably buy them on the spot!

I do not want to sit in your section, or at the top of the Stadium.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
MichChamp02 said:
on stub hub, the starting price has fallen to $250...

The $250 ones are at the very tippy top of my section. Now that you know that, you'll probably buy them on the spot!

So ...what section are you in there, anyways MB09??

MichChamp02 said:
I do not want to sit in your section, or at the top of the Stadium.

You would love to sit in my section. I can't imagine something better than sitting by someone as awesome as me.

so... we continue to monitor. The bottom limit on stubhub is still $250. However, the total number of available tickets has increased to over 2,000; I can't say for sure, but remember the number available yesterday was around 1700 .

I think a lot of people hear what they are going for on stubhub and throw them up there. I still think the prices will drop prior to kickoff.

bigvic said:
DR said:
Or an actual fan.

.......... Didn't want to make any assumptions, but that would have been my guess.

I've been a fan since '71. I just rather watch it on my 50" with my chicken sandwich, chips and root beer while not having to fight the crowd and save a boat load of cash. Going to a game is great but man, that's a lot of doe.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
bigvic said:

I've been a fan since '71. I just rather watch it on my 50" with my chicken sandwich, chips and root beer while not having to fight the crowd and save a boat load of cash. Going to a game is great but man, that's a lot of doe.

It's not too bad if you get them for face value, but it's still a lot. But IMO you just can't match being at the game with a TV. Just not the same. There's an adrenalin rush you get at the big games that you just can't get sitting at home. Touchdown Manningham is what you pay the $80 a game for and it makes up for all the other stuff.

to each his own. I wouldn't pay more than $100 for most events, with the exception of Michigan football.

If I had to fly & pay for a hotel, I probably wouldn't pay $250, but I have friends and family in Ann Arbor I can stay with, and it's not a bad drive.

I am kicking myself for not getting on the ball like vic did and getting the alumni deal. at the time, a couple people told me they would probably be able to get an extra ticket.

I was more talking about the 1700 bucks for four. Maybe if it was OSU vs Michigan ranked one and two.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I was more talking about the 1700 bucks for four. Maybe if it was OSU vs Michigan ranked one and two.

Well that would be way too much. Including the $100, or whatever, we have to pay as the mandatory donation I think our two season tickets are around $900-$1000 a year. That's for the whole season and two tickets. I probably wouldn't pay over $300 for a single ticket...ever...unless it was something special like a NC game or something like that.

$72 face value, $225-ish airfare with 4-months advanced purchase, free SUV from Hertz on points & free place to stay (right by Mike Tirico!)

20th anniversary of Desmond stretching out to beat the favored Irish and my first game as a student ...
My son's first game in the stadium ...
The first ever night game in the history of the stadium and against nd ...

I get to watch enough games on my 52" Sharp Aquos ....

Go Blue!!

Every once in a while ....every once in a while!!

:)

......and notice I managed not to sit in MB09's section too!

no movement on the bottom line today, although there are more listings matching the $250 min price set.

eagerly awaiting the next drop.

Back