Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Notre Dame tickets

tickets now down to $247, quantity available dipped below 2,000 last night, but is back above 2,000.

Trying to gauge how supply and demand are going to interact is tricky.

Also, all the seats left at the lower prices are shitty. There were a few within row twenty as late as yesterday, but now there's nothing at the low end closer than row 50.

I paid $700 for 2 on the sideline row 50. I got them from Stub hub. This will be my first game at the Big House.

goblueatl said:
I paid $700 for 2 on the sideline row 50. I got them from Stub hub. This will be my first game at the Big House.

Damn! Talk about going all out. One hell of a game to go to for your first!

My first game at the bighouse was the penn st game in 05. Will never forget it!

My first was ND in 1991 ... paid $85 or something for the whole season

well... got my tix. Michigan sideline, south corner, sec. 18 row 16. $219 total... not TOO horrible, but whatever. I've never sat in that part of the Big House.

I'll be sitting in section 24 seat 9 or 10 unless my friends season ticket plan has changed.. he has had the same seats for years...

Back