Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nugent Goes Off The Rails

You can talk shit about obama you want, but when you say that if hes re-elected, you'll be dead or locked up it sounds like a threat. The guy is off his rocker.

Farrakhan says our leader will die...hmm sounds like a threat to me

as of 2PM he wasnt contacted, I heard him live at that time and he said he wasnt contact.

Nuge has a meeting tomorrow...like I said have a few hookers with him and they'll forget all about his rants.

Secret Service has been watching Farrakhan since 2010 in regards to Obama.

Its funny. He endorsed obama but obama refused his endorsement. Now he is a sellout.

they live in the same subdivision, I could hit a driver from Obama's to Louie's

your point?

farrakhan has called obama an assassin and a murderer and constantly references him being assassinated in some manner. But yes, they're buddies. :tup:

safest neighborhood in America I bet with the Nation Of Islam and the Secret Service rolling around.

your point?

farrakhan has called obama an assassin and a murderer and constantly references him being assassinated in some manner. But yes, they're buddies. :tup:

You have any doubt he will pull the lever for barry?

What did Nugent say that was directed specifically at POTUS? Not the "chop off their heads comment."

ask the Secret Service , wasn't my decision to investigate the "threat"....

but I think the |If Obama is elected again in 2012 , i will either be in jail or dead| peaked their interest.

Last edited:
ask the Secret Service , wasn't my decision to investigate the "threat".... but I think the |If Obama is elected again in 2012 , i will either be in jail or dead| peaked their interest.

Well, it could be that Nugent has a terminal illness, and his only "bucket list" dream has been to pull a bank job.

Now, maybe that doesn't relate to Obama; maybe Nugent is terminally ill and determined to pull a bank job whether Obama is elected or not ("If Obama is elected again in 2012 , i will either be in jail or dead" doesn't necessarily mean "if Obama isn't elected again in 2012, I WON'T be dead or in jail;" and beyond that, how could Nugent know that if Obama isn't re-elected in 2012 that Nugent wouldn't be dead or in jail for some other reason; in fact if Nugent is terminally ill, he'll be dead for a completely unrelated reason).

Or maybe Nugent has decided that he'll only attempt a bank job if Obama is re-elected, for whatever reason.

So I'm gonna count on the Secret Service to do the masterful job they do to get to the bottom of this.

And beyond that I'm gonna call a couple of the guys on the staff to get a few phone numbers for...well...you know...

Last edited:
Obviously Nugent is totally deranged, as are the idiots clapping and cheering when he made his threat. And what is Mr. Nugent so mad about? What “freedoms” has Obama “taken” from him? Obviously not his right to act like a fool. Not his ability to continue to tour and make loads of money. Not his right to have lots of guns and play “big game hunter” on his ridiculous “preserve.” What exactly has Obama done to him? Tellingly Nugent rants and rages but has nothing specific to point to, because there isn’t anything. This guy should be down on his knees thanking God that he lives in the only country on earth where a talentless moron like him can get rich playing garbage music and shooting his mouth off. Instead he whines, complains and makes threats. He is the real “anti-American.”

Teddy just got smacked by the Feds for illegal hunting again , this time he plead guilty to killing a black Bear illegally in Alaska.....he also got a 2 year ban in 2010 in California for Deer baiting....dudes not even a true hunter....lol

Teddy just got smacked by the Feds for illegal hunting again , this time he plead guilty to killing a black Bear illegally in Alaska.....he also got a 2 year ban in 2010 in California for Deer baiting....dudes not even a true hunter....lol

he could take you down at 100 yds with his bow

Back