Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nugent Goes Off The Rails

he could take you down at 100 yds with his bow

only if he baited me with a Lobster and steak dinner....seems the Nuge needs to bait in his old age to take anything down.....>:D

lol.....the Nuge got booted by the US Military from a show he was supposed to headline June 23 at Fort Knox.

Last edited:
Shouldn't worry too much about the things Ted says. He's got a bad case of Cat Scratch Fever.

Teddy just got smacked by the Feds for illegal hunting again , this time he plead guilty to killing a black Bear illegally in Alaska.....he also got a 2 year ban in 2010 in California for Deer baiting....dudes not even a true hunter....lol

I saw a show on him bow hunting bull moose in ak. He's a legit marksman and a crazy bastard to shoot one charging him.

I saw a show on him bow hunting bull moose in ak. He's a legit marksman and a crazy bastard to shoot one charging him.

don't doubt his skills.....just Teddy now has 2 baiting convictions on his resume...I guess you get lazy as you get old. :cheers:

don't doubt his skills.....just Teddy now has 2 baiting convictions on his resume...I guess you get lazy as you get old. :cheers:

Yep, his skills don't mean much, heck....Lee Harvey Oswald was a hell of a marksman, didn't make him a good guy.

Ted is probably harmless though, one of those idiots who's mouth is always full throttle before his brain is in first gear.

So now that Obama has been re-elected

When does Nugent die or go to jail?

Back