Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NY AG files suit to dissolve the NRA

I'm sure she's using this as a test case to pursue her actual target of Planned Parenthood, to mention organizations "fraught with fraud and abuse."

Both Governor Cuomos were attorney general of the state of New York prior to being elected governor.

...as Michelle Obama stares morosely at her soon-to-be-useless NRA membership card.

As a gun owner, fuck the NRA.

Jamel Roberson, Philando Catile...silent for both cases and many others. They're a gun manufacturing lobby and nothing more. They don't give a shit about your rights, as long as it doesn't affect their bottom line.

As a gun owner, fuck the NRA.

Jamel Roberson, Philando Catile...silent for both cases and many others. They're a gun manufacturing lobby and nothing more. They don't give a shit about your rights, as long as it doesn't affect their bottom line.

I agree. I consider the NRA as controlled opposition.

The NRA's open corruption and self-dealing have been well known...

A certain humble poster here *cough* -yours truly- *cough* even created a thread on it.

It is necessary that State DA's investigate and punish fraud at charities and other tax-exempt organizations like this, especially since this nation is completely rife with fraud and mismanagement right now.

Trying to dissolve the NRA is a tall order, and probably a waste of resources and a dumb political stunt. It's unlikely to succeed (given the amount of money the NRA has to hire lawyers and PR flacks to defend it), and also will probably play into the hands of Republitards & Trump, and therefore backfire on her.

If I was her, I would've just charged NRA execs personally... and framed this as preventing fraud committed on our nation's wholesome, red blooded gun owners. I would make sure to consistently highlight the excessive spending on personal things by NRA execs... and how that distracts from their mission statement of promoting firearm safety and sport.

That would play well, right?* I mean, NOBODY** - regardless of political affiliation - likes being fleeced...

*except with the other fraudsters that run things like our nation's banks, defense contractors, political offices, lobbyists, intelligence agencies, and corporations, who do not like to see any fraud punished at all.

**except for people that go to Trump rallies, and billionaire bootlickers.

WW3 begins by crazy nutbag NRA followers going ham on american citizens. Sounds about right....

really, sounds right to you? is this based on the evidence gathered comparing all the 2A supporters at the completely nonviolent protests in Michigan, and virtually everywhere else 2A supporters have protested to preserve their rights with what's happened at BLM protests, like the 3 murders in less than a week in CHAZ? Or the murder of David Dorn? It's those nutbag NRA followers you're worried about?

Last edited:
I'm sure she's using this as a test case to pursue her actual target of Planned Parenthood, to mention organizations "fraught with fraud and abuse."

Planned Parenthood, most federal bureaucracies (Medicare, Medicaid, DoE, DoD, etc), the State of New Jersey, Illinois, etc, etc - line 'em up.

really, sounds right to you? is this based on the evidence gathered comparing all the 2A supporters at the completely nonviolent protests in Michigan, and virtually everywhere else 2A supporters have protested to preserve their rights with what's happened at BLM protests, like the 3 murders in less than a week in CHAZ? Or the murder of David Dorn? It's those nutbag NRA followers you're worried about?

you sound a little... unhinged.

The NRA's open corruption and self-dealing have been well known...

A certain humble poster here *cough* -yours truly- *cough* even created a thread on it.

It is necessary that State DA's investigate and punish fraud at charities and other tax-exempt organizations like this, especially since this nation is completely rife with fraud and mismanagement right now.

Trying to dissolve the NRA is a tall order, and probably a waste of resources and a dumb political stunt. It's unlikely to succeed (given the amount of money the NRA has to hire lawyers and PR flacks to defend it), and also will probably play into the hands of Republitards & Trump, and therefore backfire on her.

If I was her, I would've just charged NRA execs personally... and framed this as preventing fraud committed on our nation's wholesome, red blooded gun owners. I would make sure to consistently highlight the excessive spending on personal things by NRA execs... and how that distracts from their mission statement of promoting firearm safety and sport.

That would play well, right?* I mean, NOBODY** - regardless of political affiliation - likes being fleeced...

*except with the other fraudsters that run things like our nation's banks, defense contractors, political offices, lobbyists, intelligence agencies, and corporations, who do not like to see any fraud punished at all.

**except for people that go to Trump rallies, and billionaire bootlickers.

Wanna know what?s funny? Your buddy, Ben ?the whiny Jew (that?s what my wife calls him)? Shapiro said EXACTLY that what I bolded on his radio yesterday.

Not surprising you two would see eye to eye on this, you?re both lawyers.

Wanna know what?s funny? Your buddy, Ben ?the whiny Jew (that?s what my wife calls him)? Shapiro said EXACTLY that what I bolded on his radio yesterday.

Not surprising you two would see eye to eye on this, you?re both lawyers.

I don't think he's ever actually practiced law. At least I couldn't find anything about it on his wikipedia page.

I wondered if he was even a licensed attorney... apparently, yes, in CA.

I don't think he's ever actually practiced law. At least I couldn't find anything about it on his wikipedia page.

I wondered if he was even a licensed attorney... apparently, yes, in CA.

Maybe not.

He did graduate from Harvard Law.

Anyway, he did say the same thing that you posted about the New York state AG?s strategic procedure.

Maybe not.

He did graduate from Harvard Law.

Anyway, he did say the same thing that you posted about the New York state AG?s strategic procedure.
It's a real problem... the executives of places keep getting away with fraud, and law enforcement only charges the organization, which gets away with a fine... which serves as no deterrent whatsoever

Corporations are people (to some), but they can't get thrown in jail.

I wonder if Tiny Little Bennie Boy would apply this consistently, next time corporate fraud is the issue? (DOUBT IT!)

Back