Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NY AG files suit to dissolve the NRA

It's a real problem... the executives of places keep getting away with fraud, and law enforcement only charges the organization, which gets away with a fine... which serves as no deterrent whatsoever

Corporations are people (to some), but they can't get thrown in jail.

I wonder if Tiny Little Bennie Boy would apply this consistently, next time corporate fraud is the issue? (DOUBT IT!)
Maybe corporations should be sent to jail. Set up their offices in a jail and let inmates do all the admin for the length of their sentence.

It's a real problem... the executives of places keep getting away with fraud, and law enforcement only charges the organization, which gets away with a fine... which serves as no deterrent whatsoever

Corporations are people (to some), but they can't get thrown in jail.

I wonder if Tiny Little Bennie Boy would apply this consistently, next time corporate fraud is the issue? (DOUBT IT!)

I don?t know.

I?ve never heard him say anything that would indicate he?s in favor of corporate fraud.

I don?t know.

I?ve never heard him say anything that would indicate he?s in favor of corporate fraud.
Well, of course, nobody comes right out and says "do fraud!," don't you see?

They wait a little while, then decry the government prosecution as "overreach" or "tyranny," and call for the particular government agency regulating that firm to be defunded.

Well, of course, nobody comes right out and says "do fraud!," don't you see?

They wait a little while, then decry the government prosecution as "overreach" or "tyranny," and call for the particular government agency regulating that firm to be defunded.

What can I tell ya?

This is the first time he?s talked about it. He said he wouldn?t be surprised if Wayne Lapierre had done something fraudulent and if there?s evidence, AD James should pursue that route.

When the subject comes up on his show again I?ll come back with an update.

I listen to Ben primarily because he?s actually funny - really funny sometimes.

I used to watch Chelsea Handler pretty much every day on her Netflix show for the same reason.

Samantha Bee also.

Now, sometimes all three of them can become whiny partisans, and when they do, I turn them off.

There is nothing more annoying and and not funny than a whiny partisan.

really, sounds right to you? is this based on the evidence gathered comparing all the 2A supporters at the completely nonviolent protests in Michigan, and virtually everywhere else 2A supporters have protested to preserve their rights with what's happened at BLM protests, like the 3 murders in less than a week in CHAZ? Or the murder of David Dorn? It's those nutbag NRA followers you're worried about?

I have a lunatic NRA neighbor. His words yesterday were quote "i cant wait for a protester or ANTIFA to come around here. Ill be shooting first....no conversation needed."

You're obviously out of touch....

Last edited:
really, sounds right to you? is this based on the evidence gathered comparing all the 2A supporters at the completely nonviolent protests in Michigan, and virtually everywhere else 2A supporters have protested to preserve their rights with what's happened at BLM protests, like the 3 murders in less than a week in CHAZ? Or the murder of David Dorn? It's those nutbag NRA followers you're worried about?

I have a lunatic NRA neighbor. His words yesterday were quote "i cant wait for a protester or ANTIFA to come around here. Ill be shooting first....no conversation needed."

Friendly reminder:

Supporting 2A =! Supporting NRA

oh, I'm out of touch because of an anecdote that you probably made up. Got it. Do you realize, in your fantasy, you said nothing about him and his buddies taking action to start WW3?

Granted, there isn't a lot of context but even if you didn't make it up, presumably you're telling a tale of what you're neighbor would do if protestors were threatening him, his family and or his home. He has a right to defend all three, and he would be reacting, not instigating.

Also, do you realize that nothing like what you say your neighbor has threatened has happened anywhere in months of ANTIFA riots and vandalism all over the US - even at pro cop rallies where ANTIFA shows up to harass and threaten protestors - nothing remotely close to that has happened. So your neighbor is either the only trigger happy NRA nut job in the country, or your fantasy about NRA nutjobs about to start WW3 is laughably stupid. Somebody's out of touch, but it's not me.

Last edited:
lol-wut-DANNY-LARSH-captions-31668646-500-375.jpg

Here...I gotta agree with ya.

I don?t usually like to take sides on the board, but on this, because of your reasonable presentation, I gotta take your side.

Just because SpartanMack lives - literally - on the other side of country as your lunatic neighbor doesn?t mean it?s not his responsibility to know what your nutbag neighbor has said out of his own ass, nevertheless, because if he doesn?t know...well...he?s just out of touch.

What can I say?

We?ve had our disagreements, but when you?re right...you?re right.

On a lighter note...here?s an event where Antifa actually showed up ?here...? no gun battles; I guess your neighbor took the day off.

Not a great day for Antifa.

Back