Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Day 3 Draft Thread

meh....at the best this guy is our 6th corner. at the best. A healthy IFO can challenge to be our 3rd corner...I just don't get it. You can draft a wr in rd 2 knowing youll have to wait for him to be healthy. But you wont draft a top 15 corner in rd 6 even if he needs to sit a year so you instead pick a corner that will never amount to anything. Meh...I just don't get it...

meh....at the best this guy is our 6th corner. at the best. A healthy IFO can challenge to be our 3rd corner...I just don't get it. You can draft a wr in rd 2 knowing youll have to wait for him to be healthy. But you wont draft a top 15 corner in rd 6 even if he needs to sit a year so you instead pick a corner that will never amount to anything. Meh...I just don't get it...

I'm telling you man, Ifo is more injured than people think. There's no way he's on the board at this point if he has a real shot at playing.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MGV7ioTM7o

This video sums up mayhew and this years draft. Its like he did a bunch of peode and woke up realizing it was his turn to pick but when he woke up he thought he was in the 2nd round and never even been to the first round.

Mayhews draft

1) ????fuck if I know I was on peode
2) laken Tomlinson
3) abudullah
4) some corner that might be a safety but sometimes corner. reverse spievey
5) fat guy....ya, we need some fatties
6) fb sounds good so I don't need to play my 2nd round pick there
7) meh fuck it....lets grab a corner I can cut.

Now that would be a GREAT draft!!!!....mayhew needs to lay off the peode.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MGV7ioTM7o

This video sums up mayhew and this years draft. Its like he did a bunch of peode and woke up realizing it was his turn to pick but when he woke up he thought he was in the 2nd round and never even been to the first round.

Mayhews draft

1) ????fuck if I know I was on peode
2) laken Tomlinson
3) abudullah
4) some corner that might be a safety but sometimes corner. reverse spievey
5) fat guy....ya, we need some fatties
6) fb sounds good so I don't need to play my 2nd round pick there
7) meh fuck it....lets grab a corner I can cut.

Now that would be a GREAT draft!!!!....mayhew needs to lay off the peode.

I highly doubt Diggs gets cut. He's a good player. He may spend a year on the PS, but that's not unusual for a 6th round pick.

1) A plug and Play guard who will start right away, and a solid O-lineman who can start or backup the right side of the line.

2) A running back with a productive history. Not a one hit wonder.

3) A DB who can play at CB or S, and provides insurance for Digs.

4) A DT who can penetrate, much higher graded by everyone than where he went.

5) A fullback who.. I guess can catch.

6) A CB who can play but is not big or fast. Developmental guy.

7) Profit??

Anthony Chickillo is another guy I thought would go much higher. 4th was my floor for him.

Agree about IFO. It's easy to say "draft him, BPA right now" and every team passes him.

Btw, love the FB. I would like a consistent FB out there when we run the ball..

LOL....you realize it's not just Mayhew....

It's EVERY GM IN THE LEAGUE who is doing he same thing. Teams with much bigger CB needs than us are letting him go by too.....round after round after round. Whoever you consider to be the best GM in football has let him pass just as many....if not more.....times than we have.

This is not just a Mayhew problem.

giphy.gif

Zac Stacy to the Jets? Bad move.

J...E..T..S.... JUST END THE SEASON!

NFL Network has lost it..

ESPN isn't doing any better. They've forgotten there's a draft going on and have started asking John Harbaugh how he's working to fix shit in Baltimore.

Wow, didn't know a football coach had that kind of pull.

ESPN isn't doing any better. They've forgotten there's a draft going on and have started asking John Harbaugh how he's working to fix shit in Baltimore.

Did they also have a newly married couple from NY make the Giants pick? Talk about cheezy.

When ESPN was interviewing Pete Carroll earlier Wingo asked do you chew gum like crazy during draft day like you do on the sideline on game days? I think Carroll wanted to tell him to go F himself. You could tell he was annoyed.

When ESPN was interviewing Pete Carroll earlier Wingo asked do you chew gum like crazy during draft day like you do on the sideline on game days? I think Carroll wanted to tell him to go F himself. You could tell he was annoyed.

Damn I missed it. Lol.

Did they also have a newly married couple from NY make the Giants pick? Talk about cheezy.

Well, I don't think they have different people making the pick for different networks, but ESPN was so busy talking to Harbaugh, they didn't bother to show who made the pick.

I'd rather see the married couple actually make a DRAFT pick, than listen to them talk about how wonderful the cleanup in Baltimore is.

This directv "hannah and her horse" commercial has to be the most annoying i've seen in years.

Back