Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Day 3 Draft Thread

We still have a pick in each round, guys. All tradeable.

Ok. Wright was projected a mid 2nd rd pick anyways. Not bad..

Bah.. projections.

But, this is a kid that Austin can do a lot with. He's going to play better than you'd think a 4th rounder would play, that's for sure.

Any sleeper WRs left? And would anyone gamble on La'el collins? Call his bluff and see if he really won't sign?

He's small......but if Lawson or Bentley don't make it back....he's a great nickel or dime option.

That's only if you buy into the new trend of "size is everything" for corners.

I care more about the way the kid plays. We've seen some 6'2" corners get drafted in recent years (cough *Greenwood*) who couldn't play. This kid has some great game film, and can be more than a nickle or dime if you don't buy into the size argument.

Either way, if he's healthy, he can help this team. Quite a few guys on the board who can help too. I'm pretty happy with this draft so far, and it's got room to get better.

Bah.. projections.

But, this is a kid that Austin can do a lot with. He's going to play better than you'd think a 4th rounder would play, that's for sure.

Ya ya ya lol. Projections....it's all we got!!

I heard Michigan had a 4.0 earthquake today. My Brother felt it, anyone else?

Also, comp. picks also look at % of plays, as well as money.

Any sleeper WRs left? And would anyone gamble on La'el collins? Call his bluff and see if he really won't sign?

Dezmin Lewis from Central Arkansas. I haven't seen his name called yet, unless I missed it. I'm very high on this kid.

6' 4" and 214 lbs. Ran a 4.58 40 at the combine, and has very good hands.

Last edited:
Total need draft so far, at least nobody can complain about that now.

Love that we focused on need. Just thought it was odd how we went about it and it cost us on value. We elevated character and lost some talent value. But with that said......when we asked everyone on here prior to the draft what we should draft.... almost everyone said ol dt cb rb.

Nice draft....they obviously were targeting certain guys and that cost them some picks. We did lose a 5th and a 3rd to get the guys we got. Like all the guys we got. ...just not where we got them.

Gabe wright. Auburn dt. Beautiful. Complete team, worth third round pick with the comp picks coming.

Great job mayhew. Holeless
Yup, looks like a great draft. I'm stoked.

Also Darren Waller from Georgia Tech. 6' 6" and ran a 4.46 40.

Doesn't get good separation according to reports and doesn't block for shit, but could be the guy who takes the top off a defense for us.

Dezmin Lewis from Central Arkansas. I haven't seen his name called yet, unless I missed it. I'm very high on this kid.

6' 4" and 214 lbs. Ran a 4.58 40 at the combine, and has very good hands.

Josh Harper from Fresno St as well. Some injuries but is a baller

Back