Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Michigan vs. UConn Score Prediction Thread

yeah. Rumsey's pick was good too. FWIW, I nailed the total pts scored, but had UConn scoring once.

After 3 weeks, there's a 3 way tie:

1, Rumseyhouse, Michchamp, TomDalton.

I thought for sure they would score against the 4th stringers, but it was not to be. I was thinking, Holy shit, I just need these turds to score a td on a busted defensive play, because that's always a given with 3rd and 4th stringers. Oh well

I thought for sure they would score against the 4th stringers, but it was not to be. I was thinking, Holy shit, I just need these turds to score a td on a busted defensive play, because that's always a given with 3rd and 4th stringers. Oh well

Yeah, how were we to know that Jimmy would keep the starters in so long. If he had taken the starters out for the whole second half I am sure UConn would have scored at least a field goal or two. Damn Harbaugh! He is really testing my support for him this year. Now the real season starts! GO BLUE!

Back