Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Michigan week scapegoat predictions

cute thread.

funniest part is that "excuses" 3 & 4 are historically accurate reasons for state to have won games it did not deserve.

deserved this year's win and can't say any one of the "excuses" was used by anyone here (all your friends online during the game, notwithstanding).

nope, I posted this well before the game and it turned out to be a villain free win. I thought we'd dominate the line all game but i thought UM would break a few plays to keep it closer, i was thinking 24-14 or something like that.

we ended up demoralizing them to the point where any attempted excuse would just make things worse.

Back