Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official N. D. at Michigan Score Thread

U of M 27

ND 23

This game will be ugly at times featuring glimpses of where Hoke is gradually taking the program and shades of the reality that we still have plenty of room for improvement. ND struggled defending USF's ground game. They will not have an answer for Denard under the lights in the national spotlight.

I don't want to touch this one... my only guess would be that the O/U is lower than it would be for a RichRod-CharlieWeis game, and I would even go further and take the under.

I guess:
UM - 21
ND - 17

MichChamp02 said:
I don't want to touch this one... my only guess would be that the O/U is lower than it would be for a RichRod-CharlieWeis game, and I would even go further and take the under.

I guess:
UM - 21
ND - 17
Good pick. I always thought you were smart.

Weird scores and funny bounces have dominated the rivalry ...

U of Michigan - 32
Noter Dame U - 26

buckeyebikerbabe said:
Woverines 35
Little Green Men 17

How can you guys not be the favorites in The Big House after ND lost?

Excellent question Babe.....I truly thought it was a typo at first.

UM 34

ND 28 1 OT

Can't tell 'ya the last time I was as excited to attend a game....Probably Texas in the Rose.

Back