Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Posters Eat Crow Thread

Michchamp

You guys know who you are... come on, let's hear it.

Complain, complain, complain, and we're 11-1.

I was wrong on the score, though Michigan almost scored 50, but picked the best team.

I thought for sure this would be 3 or 4 score blowout. After that first drive, i felt too much hope. You could just see it in how under control, but still intense and confident the entire team looked.

Very happy to be wrong! I knew this team was capable but I had lost hope. Very solid team win today and I certainly hope it's not the last one!

Ill own it. Still not sold on Harbaugh, but was happy to see he had some fire today.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile. I?m referring to Hairball and not the team.

Last edited:
Well Jim can still F off for being 1-5 against Osu , and 3-4 against Msu but Tom Osborne was 13-13 against Oklahoma and that was with a 0-7 or 0-8 start. So hopefully Jim can turn it around like Tom I will be supper giddy ! So maybe there is hope for Jim.

Last edited:
I was on there surfing their threads today. Love to see their pain.

I am honestly a very mild-mannnered fan. I used to have season tickets to Bengals games when I was in school and broke up fights started by home fans against visiting fans on several occasions. But I fucking love seeing smug-ass fan bases getting their comeuppance.

I think that OSU fans that were touting this as an easy win need it thrown in their face. I think that MSU fans that were incapable of at least acknowledging that they got lucky needed it thrown in their face last week (although hat's off to them for securing their coach). But there is no bigger group of assholes that deserved every bit of pain from this game than OSU fans. Those dbags didn't even think this would be a game and took it for granted as a win more than they did Indiana. And they're a bunch of cocksuckerd that cheat and they deserve it so fuck 'em.

Long stoey short. I love their pain, too. I just wanted a slower drip of doom

How about some crow for the anti-Cade crew also.

Yes, he threw that irritating INT, but he did not lose the game. He could have easily played like shit after the INT, we have seen how many UM QBs fall apart after INTs in The Game.

He connected on several nice downfield passes too. Yes, a better throw here or there and he likely gets some TDs, but in the end he helped secure the win with his steady play.

Give me a plate of crow for wanting Harbaugh gone. He very well could be the coach of the year in CFB and it would be well deserved. He did an excellent job with this team and he deserves all the credit in the world. Absolutely love this year's team and the way they play.

I also read some 11 Warriors threads before and after the game to see what they were saying. Maybe 10-20% of their predictions were for a close-ish game, but none I could see predicted a win. Most of them, even dismissing the clearly not-serious ones, predicted a blowout.

They were pretty measured in defeat, though there was a lot of whining about coaches needing to be fired. A bit of whining about the refs, but even other Buckeye posters noted they got away with a lot more than we did, most of their penalties were pre-snap, and it was absurd there was only one holding call against Hutchinson.

So... as much as I hate their fans, I have to say they handled this mostly like decent fans, and not the complete shitheads I always considered them. :tup:

I would still welcome any examples of Buckeye fans totally losing their shit over this though!

Back