Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Posters Eat Crow Thread

With all the shit that has been dumped on Harbaugh, I hope he is not considering leaving for one of the NFL coaching positions!

With all the shit that has been dumped on Harbaugh, I hope he is not considering leaving for one of the NFL coaching positions!

Maybe the Lions???

With this win, one thing is pretty certain. Hutch, HH, and even Cade should never have to buy drinks in AA ever again.

IF there is ever a Lions coach who wins a SB, that coach should never have to buy drinks, dinners, hotel rooms, prostitutes, drugs, or anything else in Michigan ever again. If he gambles and loses, the house should wioe the slate clean and forgive all debts. And that should be a lifetime reward even if they only win the one SB.

So... as much as I hate their fans, I have to say they handled this mostly like decent fans, and not the complete shitheads I always considered them. :tup:

Yeah, the folks on Eleven Warriors were quite objective. At the opposite end of the spectrum, the RCMB game thread is a fucking PILLAR of salt. I know even other MSU fans hate that place, but damn, LOL. Some of them were glad OSU got their shit kicked in, though.

Yeah, the folks on Eleven Warriors were quite objective. At the opposite end of the spectrum, the RCMB game thread is a fucking PILLAR of salt. I know even other MSU fans hate that place, but damn, LOL. Some of them were glad OSU got their shit kicked in, though.

I'm sure we can all relate to what they're feeling having had to watch OSU play in the last 4 conference championship games. But it's pretty funny that a loss to lowly Purdue is what cost them the opportunity to be in the championship game themselves.

I'm sure we can all relate to what they're feeling having had to watch OSU play in the last 4 conference championship games. But it's pretty funny that a loss to lowly Purdue is what cost them the opportunity to be in the championship game themselves.

No, that loss didn't cost us anything. Osu would've been in the championship game had we won that game and finished in a 3 way tie.

Ok, wow. I've come to the conclusion that the RCMB is in it's own category.

I think there is a notable percentage of MSU fans who hate-follow Michigan games more than they follow their own team.

Ok, wow. I've come to the conclusion that the RCMB is in it's own category.

I think there is a notable percentage of MSU fans who hate-follow Michigan games more than they follow their own team.

That place is a shit hole

That place is a shit hole

I just checked it out. I noticed your boy Johnny is pretty active on there. I've seen worse places. Discord CFB Chat has the worst MSU and OSU fans I've seen but I think a lot of them are actually in high school or college.

Given the news about Lincoln Riley leaving OU for USC, I think it's all the more valuable to have Jim still here. I have no clue why you would leave OU who was built to win now and had a stellar recruiting class headlined by a 5 star QB coming in next year for a USC team that hasn't been successful in a decade, needs to be rebuilt and typically doesn't give their coaches the benefit of the time they need to be able to rebuild. But knowing that your coach isn't going to bolt for another job is extremely important to sustaining success.

Given the news about Lincoln Riley leaving OU for USC, I think it's all the more valuable to have Jim still here. I have no clue why you would leave OU who was built to win now and had a stellar recruiting class headlined by a 5 star QB coming in next year for a USC team that hasn't been successful in a decade, needs to be rebuilt and typically doesn't give their coaches the benefit of the time they need to be able to rebuild. But knowing that your coach isn't going to bolt for another job is extremely important to sustaining success.

Rebuilding is a lot easier with NIL and portal. If Riley can capture the best kids from So. Cal., instead of losing them to schools throughout the country, and gain instant leverage from the portal, this rebuild could be 85% completed by June, 2022.

The QB and three other recruits have already de-committed from OU and they?ll follow Riley to USC.

Link

With OU possibly moving to the SEC, and (I imagine) eventually going the way of their fellow less-populated plains state (thinking of Nebraska here), I don't think Riley's move is as crazy as it sounds.

OU's alumni oil money kept them above the rest of the Big XII, but that advantage is diminishing, and would be non-existent in the SEC.

I hope Harbaugh stays as long as Juwan. And that Juwan stays as long as Harbaugh.

Dave Brandon did more damage than people want to admit and it?s taken longer to recover than people thought. Can?t buy wins or cheat time.

And I sat with Bill Martin during the Washington game in his sons? suite, next to Jake Long?s.

I picked M to win ?.my son was on camera/GameDay during pregame and stormed the field with his buddies after the win.

And, fuck Ohio.

This game sits next to the 1969 game and will be talked about by young ones like your son long after we are gone.

This game sits next to the 1969 game and will be talked about by young ones like your son long after we are gone.

Wellll? sure but ? which win was more shocking? I believe that it was on 11-22-1969. OSU was a 17-point favorite and was being touted as the best team in college football history.

Wellll? sure but ? which win was more shocking? I believe that it was on 11-22-1969. OSU was a 17-point favorite and was being touted as the best team in college football history.

eh... the kids can have their fun, but objectively, I agree.

the only argument for 2021 is the prior 20 years... go back to 1949 and it was closer to 0.500. from '59 - '68, we were 3-5-2 (I think).

go back to 2001, and we were 2-17, which is shockingly terrible over the entire history.

Back