Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official UM at Illinois Score Prediction Thread

Jever4321 said:
MichChamp02 said:
What's the opposite of a "soft spot?" "Hard spot" doesn't sound right... "burning enmity" sounds too harsh.
I would say the opposite of "soft spot" would be general disdain.

to be fair... parts of the campus and surrounding area did have their charms. But not like Ann Arbor did for me, and it was all a little too removed from the rest of civilization.

one of my favorite people in the whole world is the old, cranky, radical ex-hippie attorney I clerked for down there. That man taught me that old people (he was 65) could still be cool, and also THE foulest insults that I've ever heard in my life.

He is the only attorney in the history of the Illinois bar to be suspended from practice (temporarily) for insulting people. THAT'S how good his insults were.

MICHIGAN - 73
ILLINOIS - 68

What's that...? Oh yeah, that's right ....

MICHIGAN - 37
ILLINOIS - 28

y'all ready for this? 41-17 UM. Denard gets back on track in addition to a defensive and special teams score. Hell, Denard also records a touchdown reception.

All I know is that if they find a way to piss this game away...there's a very good chance that they finish 0-5....and I will be shellshocked, yet again.

Only tie to Ill is that Reggie Mitchell, a notorious poon hound, used to live across the hall from me in the early 80s. I believe his title is still Asst head coach for the Illini.

UM 30
Ill 24 1 OT

Geezer, I thought you had this one. Then I saw Newton83's prediction. Sooo close.

Good job Newton83, honorable mention lurker

packersfantheo got the point spread of -17, but newton63 was closest to the correct score with a prediction of 31-17.

Back