Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official WMU at Michigan Score Prediction Thread

I think it will be 31-14. Close early but we pull away in end half and cruise.

If things had stayed the same and Rich Rod/Gerg were coaching I'd say-- UM 63 WMU 32

With Hoke is the saddle, I'm going with an old school MAC opponent OOC opener score of-- UM 38 WMU 13

39-12..... GO Blue and fly to the ball defense.. Give us some hope..

cmrlily said:
um 70
wmu 28

if we give up 28 points to WMU, i'm going to be very nervous about playing ND and the B1G season.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]39-12..... GO Blue and fly to the ball defense.. Give us some hope..

12 points - Is that 4 field goals or 2 missed PAT's?

Sorry geezer, two posts and no prediction as of yet.

U of M - 35

Western Union - 14

Game will probably be sloppy early. Michigan will try to pound the ball and have some success but not enough to get tons of points on the board. Halftime will have a Michigan lead at 14-7. In the 2nd half the defense creates some turnovers, the offense works the short field and Michigan cruises to a 21-point victory...

41-13 M

Sorry guys... 2 missed FGs and 1 missed PAT.
Hoke asks the girls soccer team to supply a FG kicker.

M_RABID said:
41-13 M

Sorry guys... 2 missed FGs and 1 missed PAT.
Hoke asks the girls soccer team to supply a FG kicker.

So I change my pick because MichChamp picked the same thing and then you go off and pick the exact same thing I picked in me re-done pick....sigh.

Back