Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official WMU at Michigan Score Prediction Thread

michiganct said:
TheWolverines24 said:
The last time WMU was supposed to test UM's defense with their passing game, UM won 31-7 and WMU's offense looked awful. Even against a RR defense. Hiller is was better than their current QB Carder so...

UM 42 (still can't predict any made FGs right now)
WMU 7

You do know that he is better than Hiller, right?

he has Mich by 35 and you have them by 28 in another thread....yet you ask him if he knows Carder is better then Hiller.

my god you're a dolt.

SLICK said:
michiganct said:
You do know that he is better than Hiller, right?
O
he has Mich by 35 and you have them by 28 in another thread....yet you ask him if he knows Carder is better then Hiller.

my god you're a dolt.

Not sure what ur point is? I live in Kalamazoo and everyone says he's better. Not sure what my score prediction has anything to do with it considering I.said.in my.prediction that I just used my ncaa 2012 game result. dolt. do u every think before u speak? Carder doesn't even play both side of ball so another idiotic comment for u to make that final score all depends on Qbo

What a stupid unsatisfactory way to do a game. Did they actually send anybody home, or just leave them sitting in the stands until the game was called. Pathetic.

But the admirable buckeyebikebabe wins it with ease, with a call of

UM 35 WMU 10

as against the actual of 34-10

Very good ( I posted an incorrect winner earlier--too much to drink!) Congrats!!!!

All I have to say is.....

[flash=350,287:uw7noyuw]http://www.youtube.com/v/mecVP79vcI8&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:uw7noyuw]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

mgeezer said:
What a stupid unsatisfactory way to do a game. Did they actually send anybody home, or just leave them sitting in the stands until the game was called. Pathetic.

They first warned of the possibility of delaying/canceling the game at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. 5 mins later they sent all the players into the locker rooms and many people did leave voluntarily. However, 15 mins later they announced that the teams would be coming back out to finish. It wasn't until the thunder and lightning late in the 3rd quarter did they order everyone out of the stands and that the game would be delayed/canceled. Props to the student section as they stuck it out in force and were the last ones to really dissipate.

Ironically, if they would have just played through the downpour, most of the 4th quarter would have been played. (see photo of rainbow immediately after the initial delay)

Is it too late to get a prediction in? I'll go 31-17 with a chance of rain.

mgeezer said:

UM 35 WMU 10

Very good ( I posted an incorrect winner earlier--too much to drink!) Congrats!!!!

Thank you very much! I hope it's not the only time this year that a Buckeye beats some Wolverines, but I'll take it. ;)

buckeyebikerbabe said:
mgeezer said:

UM 35 WMU 10

Thank you very much! I hope it's not the only time this year that a Buckeye beats some Wolverines, but I'll take it. ;)

You only won because there was no fourth quarter. Typically buckeye, have to cheat to win. Lol jk

Back