Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 10

wlvrnstlr4life

ND getting blasted by Clemson at the moment 24-6 in the 2nd.

OSU in a rock fight with Rutgers 7-3 late in the 2nd.

OSU giving life to Rutgers, tried a fake punt deep in their own end. Rutgers on OSU 24

Ha! That vaunted improved defense of osu looks like shit. They?re so over hyped.

Ha! That vaunted improved defense of osu looks like shit. They?re so over hyped.

They're actually holding after the O putting them in bad situations. But, I see the cracks. Rutgers is able to run on them. 128 yds on the ground so far, but Rutgers is stalling near the goal line. You can't call a run play that takes 2 seconds to develop when you are near the goal line. OSU is in the back field before the handoff takes place.

Lol, Rutgers gets cute and gets burned big time. Pick 6 while driving into scoring range. Ouch

Fucking duuuuuumb!! Running it right up OSUs ass and Schiano decides to let his shitty QB make a play. The dude has no sense. He throws the ball without any thought of his receiver being covered.

I'm seeing the Rutgers RB miss holes. He is killing it, no doubt, but he is leaving a shit load of yards on the field missing some of these holes and cutback lanes. He loves contact a little too much. I hope this same OSU defense shows up on the 25th, because Corum could have 200yds.

I'm guessing this same OSU team isn't the one that shows up in Ann Arbor, but man, do they look a lot like Wisconsin over this whole season so far. Like identical, just a little more skill.

Back