Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 10

Schiano is going to have nightmares tonight about his play call. I liked the call, but not with his QB. The guy will always throw into coverage and he did on that play. It totally changed the game trying to be cute. Now you're fucked and you're going to lose.

Clemson trying hard to give this game away. Its a one step forward and two step back process, so far this 2nd half.

speaking of wisconsin, they're losing to Indiana, a game they'd normally have 400 rushing yards in. Their fans are probably wondering if Fickell knows what he's doing

Uh oh, dont look now, but KState just tied it up! 27-27 wow, that was a quick comeback. Fucked the exrta point

12:37 left in the 4th

Last edited:
That resume the pundits talk up on osu is starting to crumble. Clemson starting to close out ND. Then when Penn st loses big next week is another crack in that dumbass resume. Nothing more than ficticious support for ttds.

It?s over for ND. They just threw an interception.

Last edited:
Wow, both MSU and IU could win in the same week! Race to see who's not the bottom feeder in the East is getting intense.

Apparently its a td, now, when you juggle the ball out of bounds. PSU on top of Maryland

Oh my God! I just realized I have watched nearly the entire 1st half of the Maryland - PSU game. Both future opponents of Michigan. It was unintentional! Do I need to report myself to the B1G and NCAA?

Michigan should beat both of these teams with little trouble.

Oh my God! I just realized I have watched nearly the entire 1st half of the Maryland - PSU game. Both future opponents of Michigan. It was unintentional! Do I need to report myself to the B1G and NCAA?

Michigan should beat both of these teams with little trouble.

I say, turn yourself in. Ask for mercy and hope you don?t get the noose.

I say, turn yourself in. Ask for mercy and hope you don?t get the noose.

The owner of Barstool Sports apparently offered Stallions a job to go to all Michigan opponent games, record their signals, and post the videos to YouTube. Any team can then access the videos. All perfectly legal and shows just how stupid the rule is.

Back