Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 10

The owner of Barstool Sports apparently offered Stallions a job to go to all Michigan opponent games, record their signals, and post the videos to YouTube. Any team can then access the videos. All perfectly legal and shows just how stupid the rule is.

I heard about it. That would be funny. Teams would be on the look out for him, but im guessing he would be sending his people to record.

I heard about it. That would be funny. Teams would be on the look out for him, but im guessing he would be sending his people to record.

Stalion would be banned. The whole thing is stupid. A coach that relying on sign stealing would lose more than they would win. Hey, maybe Don Brown relied on stolen signs. That might explain them giving up first downs on 3 and 17, etc.

JJ hasnt pulled down and ran either. This is some vanilla shit being run and the OLine looks like fucking shit all of the sudden after barreling guys over in the 1st quarter. I wouldve figured they would be more determined to shove the ball up Walters' ass, but....here we are.

Lol, I waa posting in wrong thread. Oh well, anyway Bama beats up LSU amd Washington beats USC.

Back