Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 2

ND hits a fg to end the half at 10-6

Duke defense kept going offsides to contribute to the late drive

I guess when I go in from poolside, I could turn on the television and root against Notre Dame. I’ve always enjoyed doing that.

I want to kill myself watching ND television(not the game). Its so horrible. The way they talk about the team before the game and at halftime is like they have been undefeated for the last century.

I thought there weren’t going to be any people in the stands for the games this season. Don’t know when that changed. I’m not so sure that that’s a good idea.

I thought there weren’t going to be any people in the stands for the games this season. Don’t know when that changed. I’m not so sure that that’s a good idea.

A bunch of teams are doing it. Some are going completely without.

ND has had the most by far

Last edited:
I guess if they’re all college student age and they’re going to get it anyway, as long as if they test positive they are kept away from old people or sick people until they no longer have it, the world won’t end.

If it was my decision I’d play the games with no one in the stands. The pro sports that have been doing that haven’t had big problems.

ND on the move

I don't know how fans will give it to the players in an open air stadium, unless they're spitting on them.

ND on the move

I don't know how fans will give it to the players in an open air stadium, unless they're spitting on them.

I was talking about them giving it to each other, but as I was thinking about it I was going to point out that it is better at least it’s outside in open air, but I forgot to.

While I’m not sheltered at home or in my car I am virtually always outside.

Last edited:
I was talking about them giving it to each other, but as I was thinking about it I was going to point out that it is better at least it?s outside in open air, but I forgot to.

While I?m not sheltered at home or in my car I am virtually always outside.

It looked like all students when they were doing the stadium shots.

Back