Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 2

tinselwolverine

Both GameDay and Big Noon Kickoff are in Austin this morning.

So there?s that.

Bama UT kickoff in about 15 minutes.

Once upon a time this would have been a pretty big deal.

Why is Corso still doing game day ? Can?t other retread coaches say
?Not so fast?

Where is Lee?s family? I guess the money is just to good.

Why is Corso still doing game day ? Can?t other retread coaches say
?Not so fast?

Where is Lee?s family? I guess the money is just to good.

yeah, it's kinda sad.

but he says "not so fast, my friend."

here I can watch Bama-Texas or Penn St-Ohio (not THE state university one).

Or finish cleaning up the boxes in the garage and figuring out how to program the garage door opener.

Damn... UT almost took the lead there. At least early they're moving the ball

I?m out with a Sciatic back issue. Sucks the college card kind of sucks today and Michigan doesn?t play until 8pm. Been out since a last Saturday when I went into emergency room and it freaking still hurts. I asked Google how long can these issues take to clear up and it said anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks. I remember being in a hospital out in Nevada before 2004 for this issues for a week. They don?t give you the good stuff anymore and nothing has worked. I have tried everything. I can?t even find a position that helps lol.
So long story short I will be here in and out all day.

Bama mugs wr . No call. Same shit as NFL. Certain teams get protected.

Last edited:
Another missed called at Ohio state and Arkansas st has to settle for a fg instead of getting 3rd down again.

Another missed pass interference call on Alabama. Embarrassing how these refs help teams.

Are you kidding me? Bullshit roughing the passer with targeting in the endzone against TX. Had the Bama QB for a safety. QB is on top of the defender and tries to throw the ball away. He was not down. Other TX players came to keep him from getting the pass off and got called for roughing the passer. It's bullshit!!

Reversed it. Ref said there was no penalty. But there was no grounding or safety. Crazy initial call.

I can't tell if Sarkisian is playing not to lose. Those runs to the short side haven't worked all game. The running backs for Texas are breaking tackles but there is no blocking. Get those backs some short passes.

Looks like Sarkisian memorized the Bama playbook and gave it to Gary Patterson to set up the game plan.

Last edited:
Reversed it. Ref said there was no penalty. But there was no grounding or safety. Crazy initial call.

yeah, that was bullshit. I was thinking if that call stood, basically Texas could not possibly have made a play against them in the end zone. Damned if they do, damned if they don't

I can't tell if Sarkisian is playing not to lose. Those runs to the short side haven't worked all game. The running backs for Texas are breaking tackles but there is no blocking. Get those backs some short passes.

He needs to have a couple drinks to loosen up his thinking!

Bama is actually pretty heavily penalized... 13 so far through 3 Q's

yeah, that was bullshit. I was thinking if that call stood, basically Texas could not possibly have made a play against them in the end zone. Damned if they do, damned if they don't

He needs to have a couple drinks to loosen up his thinking!

I knew you would come in with that, lol.

Am I the only one in America that doesnt think Bryce Young is a sure thing in the NFL? People talking about him and stroud like they're future HOF already and I'm just not seeing it.

Back