Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 2

Jesus, im bitching about msu only being up 24 at halftime and then I see ND lost. Guess it could be worse lol

Lol Marshall beats ND...funny . Wish I felt better.

As stupid as it sounds, keep moving as much as you can. I herniated a lumbar disc a few years ago and dealt with horrible sciatica for months. Still have small flare ups if I sit too long in a certain position. Ice and heat help too. Get that inflammation under control and you'll start feeling better.

As stupid as it sounds, keep moving as much as you can. I herniated a lumbar disc a few years ago and dealt with horrible sciatica for months. Still have small flare ups if I sit too long in a certain position. Ice and heat help too. Get that inflammation under control and you'll start feeling better.

thanks G. I agree moving sometimes helps. This is my 3rd big flare up. With a lot of little Flare ups in between and injections the last 20-30 years .

Last one started a week ago Saturday morning. What?s weird is you normally can find some relief in a position, standing siting bending . Something. Man I can?t find anything. Had to call off 3 days on my part time job. Probably won?t be able to work Monday. This is beyond awful. So frustrating. Thanks again. Don?t wish this on anyone other then Hitler or someone like that.

Msu looks decent. Crushing Akron. My wife is happy they are winning.
Hope that kid is ok who hurt his leg. I heard they took him to Sparrow hospital.

Last edited:
Lol, Iowa also going to lose. Jeez their offense sucks. If Michigan loses that game, Harbaugh walks home.

Damn Isu got the ball back. Big ten power rankings taking a hit today.

thanks G. I agree moving sometimes helps. This is my 3rd big flare up. With a lot of little Flare ups in between and injections the last 20-30 years .

Last one started a week ago Saturday morning. What?s weird is you normally can find some relief in a position, standing siting bending . Something. Man I can?t find anything. Had to call off 3 days on my part time job. Probably won?t be able to work Monday. This is beyond awful. So frustrating. Thanks again. Don?t wish this on anyone other then Hitler or someone like that.

Msu looks decent. Crushing Akron. My wife is happy they are winning.
Hope that kid is ok who hurt his leg. I heard they took him to Sparrow hospital.

Percocet is your friend.

Back