Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 2

bphillips4gg

Colorado and Nebraska are both awful. Colorado is up 10-0 off of 2 Nebraska turnovers but haven't been able to do anything on offense otherwise. This is worse than the 4th quarter of the last preseason game.

Ouch!!!! Charleston Southern with a pick 6 on Clemson. Its now 14-7 and Clemson fans are in shock

Colorado now looks above average for the day, with a solid lead of 29-7. Nebraska committed too many turnovers. I must say that the multi-year struggles for Nebraska have surprised me, for a while, given the program's winning reputation.

#12 Utah might just be losing this one vs Baylor. Utah has 6 points.

Colorado now looks above average for the day, with a solid lead of 29-7. Nebraska committed too many turnovers. I must say that the multi-year struggles for Nebraska have surprised me, for a while, given the program's winning reputation.

#12 Utah might just be losing this one vs Baylor. Utah has 6 points.

You beat me to it.

Tie game, Baylor will have just under 2 min to win.

To add, its amazing how much time comes off the clock on just a single drive, now, with new rules.

Last edited:
PASS INTERFERENCE, not called WTF ?
Dude just got raped in the end zone, wow. Baylor shouldve had one more play from the goal line.

Last edited:
I didn't watch it at all but OSU 35-7 against Youngstown State? I think PSU is the biggest hurdle this year.

Back