Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 2

I didn't watch it at all but OSU 35-7 against Youngstown State? I think PSU is the biggest hurdle this year.

Does that score look familiar? That?s probably what their fans said when they saw the UNLV score - assuming they also didn?t watch it at all?

I didn?t watch either but I noticed both teams scored 5 TDs in their first 8 possessions.

Last edited:
Bama getn homecookin' with the non calls. They ran into the punter, no call. And they're holding all day.

Texas up 27-16. Alabama better get going, or they will be embarrassed at home.

Shitty Texas Tech hanging with Oregon. If Oregon loses, it will be a huge embarrassment. Only up 28-27

Three close games with bigger teams going on right now, Texas vs Alabama, Oregon vs TT, Wisc vs WSU.

Washington St and Texas Tech should NOT be winning their respective games, but alas, they are.

Oregon shitting on themselves and have to settle for fg with 1:14 left. Now up 31-30. TT ball to try and win.

Apparently Texas is back. Again. I didn't expect Bama to be good after losing Young but I didn't trust Texas either. Now watch them lose to Kansas or Houston.

Does that score look familiar? That?s probably what their fans said when they saw the UNLV score - assuming they also didn?t watch it at all?

I didn?t watch either but I noticed both teams scored 5 TDs in their first 8 possessions.

Yes, because 35-7 against a FCS opponent is the same as 35-7 against a FBS opponent. With 2 interim head coaches to boot. Impressive you held mighty Richmond to 14 today though, so congrats.

Cade lit it up today for Iowa. 12/23 for 123 yards with 0 TDs and 1 INT. How Jim could bench him in favor of JJ is beyond me.

Back