Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 4

oof sparty outgained 227-30 at home, early in the 2nd. 17-0 Minnesota

Minn avg. 10 yards a play on their next drive, but fumble it back.

If Sparty scores here to cut into that lead, supports my theory they're the luckiest CRAP program in college football

Their secondary is a joke. Kind of like the dumpster fire Tucker left behind at Colorado.

Their secondary is a joke. Kind of like the dumpster fire Tucker left behind at Colorado.

when all that (ie tucker getting a huge raise despite the lack of any proven track record) went down last year, it was depressing in so many ways. Figured it would end up like the Charlie Weis at ND situation.

Tucker is supposedly directly coaching their DBs this season, right?

MSU is.........wow woof is an understatement.

I must say I do like Minnesota though.

Last edited:
speed in space!

I keep forgetting Gattis is the OC. Dude thought he was king shit and deserved better.

Cristobal is probably the most overrated head coach, next to Mel Tucker, lol. Recruits at a really high level, but cant do shit with it. You can't lose to MTSU at home. This has been the craziest college football season in forever. Really awesome games every weekend so far.

Oregon down 34-22 with a little over 3 minutes left, wins 44-41.

I dont understand how anyone thought Wisconsin was going to give OSU a game. Graham Squirtz is a fucking terrible quarterback.

I dont understand how anyone thought Wisconsin was going to give OSU a game. Graham Squirtz is a fucking terrible quarterback.

Yeah, Wiscy down 21-0 now, and it is still in the 1st qtr. Have done nothing on either side of the ball.

Last edited:
I think this is one of those weeks where surviving isn't as bad of an outcome as people think.

We barely survived Rutgers at home last year around this time.

Need a kick in the ass sometimes.

They really picked the wrong horse when they decided to go with him over Coan, and now this year, I think their OC has no fucking idea what direction to go with this team.

For whatever reason, they can't seem to run on anyone like they used to, and Mertz can't move the ball with his arm. They're just a lousy football team.

Ksu 34 Oklahoma 20 late mid 4th in Norman. Holy crap that is Adrian Martinez qb at Ksu. I did not know that.

Last edited:
Back