Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 4

KSU just went up 34-20 over Oklahoma. A little over 6 min left. It looks like Adrian Martinez is a way more competent thinker without Scott Frost as his HC.

Last edited:
Ksu 34 Oklahoma 20 late mid 4th in Norman. Holy crap that is Adrian Martinez qb at Ksu. I did not know that.

Looks like he just iced this one for KSU.

Oklahoma blowing their annual gift top10 ranking by shitting the bed after getting within 1 TD late

Damn KSU as a unranked team has won 3 of the last 4 verses the Sooners.

I didn?t see it either Osu took a 14-10 lead late against usc. But usc scored a late td and won 17-14.

I'm having trouble sleeping tonight, so I went over to read the posts on the RCMB.

That was enjoyable. Especially them getting trolled by a random CU Buffs fan, who called Mel Tucker "Midnight Mel" presumably because he slunk out of town at midnight (and hopefully not because he's black).

Back