Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 4

Washington looks real good.

Also Utah 14 Ucla 7 Final . A Pac 12 game under 25 total points.

I am more confident after this game than I've ever been that Michigan will beat OSU this year. Barring an injury to JJ or multiple other injuries. That team is soft as Charmin. So is their coach.

I know, right?

I loved the way Ryan Day almost cried when he was defending how tough his team is during the post game interview. After the Buckeyes fire him after the next couple of losses to Michigan, maybe he can go to work for UNICEF of Goodwill or something.

Or he can do Charmin commercials.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1bV7G2DPuIo&pp=ygUTY2hhcm1pbiBib290eSBzb25ncw==

JJ has been very solid if not great so far this year. The first half of last week's game was clearly an outlier for him when he threw the 3 INTs. He threw 5 all of last year. JJ was great against Rutgers again today after he missed his first two throws pretty badly. He went 15-19 from there for over 200 yards and a score.

McCord was 21-37 for 240 yards and no TDs, and added no rushing yards. He made the throws he had to in the end but he was by no means amazing vs ND.

Michigan definitely needs to make sure they have the same recipe for success ready to go when they play the Buckeyes though. The OL needs to dominate up front, and the defense needs to prevent any big plays from Harrison and company.

Yeah, JJ looked great throwing 3 picks last week. He looked fine against Rutgers today but he was playing Rutgers. I didn?t say McCord looked amazing just that he liked as good as jj over the past 2 weeks. He?s not a running quarterback so I?m not going to knock him for not having any rushing yards but he was clutch in a much bigger game today. And he has 7 more games to get more comfortable before playing uofm so I wouldn?t count on him being a big weakness at the end of the season, particularly if Harrison and Egbuke are healthy.

Last edited:
Not really didn?t he catch it earlier then the 2 ? I don?t remember.

I stand by what? I said. 3rd and 19 it was dumb rushing only 3 players In my opinion.
They were getting some pressure on him with 4 players. Disagree not putting
Pressure on a young qb.

I don?t think so but even if he did catch it there he wasn?t wide open, if he was wide open he would have scored. Maybe ND should have rushed more but it was still a great play. If it was JJ that made that throw for uofm you would call bs on anyone saying this.

Yeah, JJ looked great throwing 3 picks lat week. He looked fine against Rutgers today but he was playing Rutgers. I didn?t say McCord looked amazing just that he liked as good as jj over the past 2 weeks. He?s not a running quarterback so I?m not going to knock him for not having any rushing yards but he was clutch in a much bigger game today. And he has 7 more games to get more comfortable before playing uofm so I wouldn?t count on him being a big weakness at the end of the season, particularly if Harrison and Egbuke are healthy.

ah fuck, sounds like we're going to have to listen to you fluff OSU here all season, since your own team is garbage...

Ill tell ya, if teams can get to the 2nd level on USC, they will get plenty of yards. Those kids dont want to hit. ASU is putting their heads down and laying the wood. The USC DBs want none of it and even some of the LBs.

ASU playing stupid. QB has no pocket presence and tjey are trying to score with big plays. They have no trouble running on SC and they have totally abandoned the run only down 6. Now a strip sack leads to an SC TD. 35-21 USC.

Last edited:
This RB for ASU is a fucking bulldozer. ASU converts on 4th and 7 with a huge td. 35-28 USC 8 min left in 4th.

Two SC defenders play patta cake with #4 for ASU, who converts a 4th and 7 swing pass into a TD 35-28.

ah fuck, sounds like we're going to have to listen to you fluff OSU here all season, since your own team is garbage...

Where disabusing people of their delusion = ?fluffing?. Think of it as a public service then maybe you?ll appreciate it.

Last edited:
CBS reported ND had only 10 men on the field for OSU's last two plays. Oops.

I don't know if they commented on that during the game. I was at a party and they had the game on, but no audio. ND had only two men at the point of attack, and OSU still barely got in.

Back