Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 5

wlvrnstlr4life

Down goes #10 Utah!! 21-7 to #19 Oregon St. in Corvallis. I called this one. Utah has been pulling games out by the skin of their ass as of late. They have no quarterback, yet. Cam Rising has not played this year and this loss was bound to happen.

Down goes #10 Utah!! 21-7 to #19 Oregon St. in Corvallis. I called this one. Utah has been pulling games out by the skin of their ass as of late. They have no quarterback, yet. Cam Rising has not played this year and this loss was bound to happen.

Nice job.

Good call.

And an excellent way to launch this week?s ?other games? thread.

Nice job.

So let?s keep this golden thread goin.?

Fox Big Noon Kick Off kicks off from Boulder for a highly primed game, USC V Colorado?although last week Coach Deion Sanders and his Buffs showed they might be not quite ready for PrimeTime.

Meanwhile, here in SoCali?SC fans are waking up to the nightmare that college football could possibly begin at 9 AM.

Early welcome to what playing in the B1G is going to be like?literally?we?re comin? to your (and my) citay?!

The power of television. Even the Colorado faithful have to wake up god awful early for their 10am game. Apparently, there were a couple thousand students partying all night and haven't slept. They were interviewing them on the news this morning. Crazy that they scheduled the game this early.

Pretty sure AJ Henning was the culprit of the false start that Northwestern had when they were 3rd and 5 from the PSU 8.

USC already scored a TD.

For as overrated as OSU is, I honestly think they're still better than PSU. Allar is not an upgrade on Clifford.

For as overrated as OSU is, I honestly think they're still better than PSU. Allar is not an upgrade on Clifford.

Clifford killed us with his legs, when something went right for them. Allar is not a dual threat, but can move a bit.

USC defense showing true colors after Caleb Willliams fucked SC's last drive by missing a wide open TD.

I had to step away for a few. How is SC in scoring position again and how did they score again.

What the "experts" see in Penn State every year I'll never know. If Michigan doesn't go 13-0 then they underachieved because the Big Ten is hot garbage this year.

I don't hate primetime or what he's done with college football, but it's been fun watching his Frankenstein monster get rolled the last two weeks. I don't like coaches putting targets on their teams' backs before they've even done anything.

I don't hate primetime or what he's done with college football, but it's been fun watching his Frankenstein monster get rolled the last two weeks. I don't like coaches putting targets on their teams' backs before they've even done anything.

It took Deion for me to root for USC in a game. I can't stand him. The clown show after the TCU game, not giving outgoing players their practice footage, then the dude doesn't even know his starting center's name. It's a total circus.

It took Deion for me to root for USC in a game. I can't stand him. The clown show after the TCU game, not giving outgoing players their practice footage, then the dude doesn't even know his starting center's name. It's a total circus.

LOL, that's hilarious.

It's funny because I saw all these dumb posts on LinkedIn from people about how "Coach Prime" was an example of setting standards and meeting expectations and all sorts of other corporatespeak. I know it's bullshit, but it's hilarious he didn't even know his own C's name

Back