Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 5

I hope the Colorado AD's message to the students, to not storm the field after the game, sunk in.

My god USC's defense is trash. They are going to get thrashed by Utah, again this year, when Rising comes back.

The power of television. Even the Colorado faithful have to wake up god awful early for their 10am game. Apparently, there were a couple thousand students partying all night and haven't slept. They were interviewing them on the news this morning. Crazy that they scheduled the game this early.

That?s your answer. The power of television.

That said, soldiers, police, firefighters and emergency service workers deal with events at all hours all the time.

For the most part, those types of events aren?t scheduled.

Texas is struggling against Kansas in spite of the fact that Jalon Daniels was a game time scratch. Kansas' TD came on a super fluky play where the QB fumbled and it bounced right to the RB who never had to break stride. It looked like an option pithc. Ewers just threw his first pick of the season. I can't get a read on Texas.

Didn't realize that Colorado came back to make it a game. Credit where it's due, that was an impressive second half even if it was against USC's defense.

Sub-Prime scored late but still lost. Georgia will lose at sometime this season.

Texas pulled away late. Georgia started just throwing to Bowers and survived against the vaunted Peyton Thorne.

That?s your answer. The power of television.

That said, soldiers, police, firefighters and emergency service workers deal with events at all hours all the time.

For the most part, those types of events aren?t scheduled.

The power of television to move the game that early for folks in the West.

Ok, now I know what your saying. Boo hoo for an early morning game for a football team.

Last edited:
Fun game in Oxford. Ole Miss and LSU in a track meet. 31-21 Ole Miss late in the 2nd.

Last edited:
LSU scores in less than 30 sec. 31-28

Ole Miss has 58 sec to score again.

Last edited:
Iowa receivers have 6 drops tonight so far. It?s crazy some of these balls are right in the hands.

Last edited:
These coaches that think Rushing 3 on 4th and 16 is smart are just plain dumb. He had all day to throw then ran for first
Down.

Duke coach on back to back plays brought pressure and messes up any thing nd qb had.
4th and 16 they rush 3. You know what happens. Qb makes 1st down running.

Last edited:
Back