Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 7

tinselwolverine

Tennessee up by two touchdowns over Alabama late in the first quarter.

I'm watching at an open air bar (it's still hot as shit here). Lot of Tennessee fans in the house.

Bama playing dumb and just poorly coached. why touch the football on a return like that, if you can't go anywhere?

Thu tenn Bama game is wild. Bama misses a 50 yarder to win it with 20 seconds left. 2 plays and 18bseconds later and tenn is lining up for a game winning fg.

No defense in the Sec outside Georgia I guess.

I bought everyone in the bar (near me) cheering against bama shots. and the two bama fans shots too. Made some new michigan fans.

the bama fans still talked shit ("when we see you in the playoffs, you Notre Dame")

Michigan's dominant win has to be recognized. Tenn beat barely beat Bama. OKie St. lost to TCU by 3, Clemson losing to FSU right now. No way Tenn should jump Michigan. If they do the system is bullshit.

Michigan's dominant win has to be recognized. Tenn beat barely beat Bama. OKie St. lost to TCU by 3, Clemson losing to FSU right now. No way Tenn should jump Michigan. If they do the system is bullshit.

it's not all in our hands. it all comes down to the osu game.

Of course they will, but that's because they beat #2 and we beat #10. Big difference.

Tennessee has 4 ranked wins. 2 of them on the road. If they jump you, it's deserved.

Tennessee has 4 ranked wins. 2 of them on the road. If they jump you, it's deserved.

Between Milton in Knoxville and Charbonnet in Westwood, can?t go far without ties to MICHIGAN and former Wolverines showing out.

By the way, when will Tuck be a Comin??

Back