Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 7

They barely won, we dominated. Though it was 3 and 9, as least as far as when I watching.

Yeah barely beat the team that's been ranked #1 most of the year. Remember, UT is ranked #6. They will jump us because they beat a top 5 team, actually #1 in Coaches poll. We beat a top 10 team, big difference.

it's not all in our hands. it all comes down to the osu game.

I know, right?

Fuck the rankings next week.

Gotta get revenge on Sparty next game.

Gotta win out between that game and the game at the Shoe.

Gotta finally win again in the Shoe.

Then win the B1G championship game again.

That happens and everything takes care of itself.

Everything is in our team?s hands.

Fuck the rankings this upcoming week.

I do not believe Tennessee will jump us. But I?m probably wrong.

Last edited:
Most points Alabama has given up since 1907 (Sewanee 54-8) first time Tennessee has beaten Alabama since 2006.

The 1907 Sewanee Tigers football team represented Sewanee: The University of the South during the 1907 Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association football season. The team competed in the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association (SIAA) and was coached by Arthur G. Erwin in his first year as head coach, compiling a record of 8?1 (6?1 SIAA) and outscoring opponents 250 to 29. Vanderbilt coach Dan McGugin in Spalding's Football Guide's summation of the season in the SIAA wrote "The standing. First, Vanderbilt; second, Sewanee, a might good second;" and that Aubrey Lanier "came near winning the Vanderbilt game by his brilliant dashes after receiving punts."[1]

1907 Sewanee Tigers football
Conference
Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association
Record
8?1 (6?1 SIAA

$ ? Conference champion
Sewanee lost the effective SIAA championship game to Vanderbilt on a double pass play then thrown near the end zone by Bob Blake to Stein Stone. Honus Craig then ran in the winning touchdown. It was just the second year of the legal forward pass. The trick play was cited by Grantland Rice as the greatest thrill he ever witnessed in his years of watching sports.[2] Innis Brown later wrote "Sewanee in all probability had the best team in the South."[3]

Last edited:
I do not believe Tennessee will jump us. But I?m probably wrong.

Who gives a shit?

The rankings don?t mean shit.

100 years ago or so, the associated press started the rankings as a ploy to sell newspapers.

Guess what? Newspapers don?t exist anymore.

Within five years, all 130 or so of the division one teams will qualify for the CFP.

Utah tips their blitz on defense. Usc changes the play at the line of scrimmage. Easy pitch and catch.

Back