Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 8

I thought PSU was going to be the team to beat in the east this season. Illini taking them to two OTs? They don't seem as formidable at this point.

I haven?t seen an OT game this season. This to point conversion shoot out is new to me.

They should have a fg competition. Start out at the 10, then move back 10 yards until one of them misses.

If you have to bad teams I can see this OT format going on and on and on and on......

When they were contemplating this rule change bringing the game to an earlier conclusion, I guess nobody considered all the running back-and-forth to the other ends of the field back and forth.

And don?t tell me let me guess ? it?s back to the other end of the field!

Doing a fg competition would protect the players and would have ended this game already.

The announcer said this new format is like a soccer shootout. Maybe they should bring in a net and actually have a soccer shootout

Back