Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other NCCA Tournament games

Ucla down 49-42 with shot clock running out gets a prayer 3.

Then a terrible call. Should been a charge.m

Vermont gets ball back with 9 seconds down 2. Maybe not.

Last edited:
Akron just got fucked on that "illegal screen". Havent called that all game, but the shitty refs did now.

Ucla 13-2 run. That freaking prayer 3 down 7 saves ucla maybe.

Last edited:
Wtf is Ali doing ? So out of control.. call a freaking time out and draw up a play down 2.
Dumb coaching

Last edited:
Now that?s a great play. I?d much prefer that play down 2. Go for the win.

The 2 bullshit fouls and that prayer 3 ended up doing in Akron. That all happened after Akron took a 47-42 lead.

81% free throw shooter for the Dons down 6 misses both at the 2 minute mark.

The 2 bullshit fouls and that prayer 3 ended up doing in Akron. That all happened after Akron took a 47-42 lead.

I think they were up 49-42 which makes that prayer three worse .. He misses that the game is over.
There was still over 5 left so a miss may not mean it?s over unless Akron hits a three and goes up 10.
I just looked it up it was 49-42 .. fucking ucla is so lucky

Last edited:
Back to back threes tie game up at 73-73. Murray st gets a shot for the win at the buzzer.

Overtime

Last edited:
Back