Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other NCCA Tournament games

"For me, the college basketball scene has been pretty clean. I haven't encountered those things. ... We haven't lost a kid because I feel someone cheated for him. That's my explanation on it. Again, I apologize for shortchanging the answer." - Coach K

From: https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...-corruption-blip-blue-devils-duke/1904411002/

Such a load of bullshit.

Yeah, it?s total bullshit. Tough to lose players to (other) cheaters when you?re the highest bidder.

Bye bye big ten. We beat on each other and shit the bed in the ncaa. If Michigan played a C+ shooting game last night we advance..

frustrating.

We don?t beat each other up and go into the tournament more worn out - we?ve been massively overrated the last few years and gotten exposed. 9 bids including two 3 seeds but no team with a real shot at winning it all.

We don?t beat each other up and go into the tournament more worn out - we?ve been massively overrated the last few years and gotten exposed. 9 bids including two 3 seeds but no team with a real shot at winning it all.

I guess not.

I really, really thought Indiana was going to give it a run.

"For me, the college basketball scene has been pretty clean. I haven't encountered those things. ... We haven't lost a kid because I feel someone cheated for him. That's my explanation on it. Again, I apologize for shortchanging the answer." - Coach K

From: https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...-corruption-blip-blue-devils-duke/1904411002/

Such a load of bullshit.

Yes, indeed. Also, to clarify: when I say "cheer for Duke" I don't mean I actually wanted them to win because I liked them or respected them in any way shape or form, just for "troll" purposes. I hate Duke.

I guess not.

I really, really thought Indiana was going to give it a run.

Your bracket probably sucked ass.

I watched 2 minutes.. Was bored. Not a fan of all 4 teams there ..

Too bad a meteor can't fall on the arena for tomorrow's game; I have no love for either Kansas or UNC.

Well I hated both teams and decided to watch these two shit schools because nothing is on.
I guess I hate Unc more then Kansas. I love seeing Unc lose.

First half
Unc down 7-0
Unc up 40-25 at half.
Kansas wins 72-69.

6 months from now Kansas will probably have to vacate anyways.

Last edited:
Well I hated both teams and decided to watch these two shit schools because nothing is on.
I guess I hate Unc more then Kansas. I love seeing Unc lose.

First half
Unc down 7-0
Unc up 40-25 at half.
Kansas wins 72-69.

6 months from now Kansas will probably have to vacate anyways.

Is KU under some kind of investigation?

Last edited:
Back