Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Out Of town Fans?

Chicago here. Grew up in Traverse City (hence the "upnorth" handle) and try to make it up there 4 or 5 times/year.

I have spent my Sundays til now at Union Park Lounge, but with a kid on the way will probably be getting NFL ticket for the first time this year.

SLICK said:
503 said:
Nah I'm more of a L James/Cliff Harris guy..Just happy I don't have to cross a boarder to watch live games. Especially Big 10 at that.

ya the 60 seconds I spend at customs is a bitch....lol

you live in Portland gimp...I am 10 minutes away from Ford Field , Joe Louis Arena and Comerica Park.

guaranteed sports wise my situation is better then yours.
cool.png

Tossup..We have the most exciting College Football team w the Ducks, best fan base in basketball w the Blazers and a I-5 drive away from Seattle.

503 said:
SLICK said:
ya the 60 seconds I spend at customs is a bitch....lol

you live in Portland gimp...I am 10 minutes away from Ford Field , Joe Louis Arena and Comerica Park.

guaranteed sports wise my situation is better then yours.
cool.png

Tossup..We have the most exciting College Football team w the Ducks, best fan base in basketball w the Blazers and a I-5 drive away from Seattle.

really....Portland Oregon compared to Detroit Michigan as a sports hotbed is a toss up.....have your head examined.

Not sure how you decide on your avatar slick but this one sure beats the last one. Whoever that is.

Seattle here, grew up in Grand Rapids and also went to school down in the zoo for a few years.

Born in Battle Creek, the old man got transferred out to Lancaster PA when Kellogg's built the plant here in the early 80's. We do have a Lion's bar, kind of...my boy owns it and is also a Lions fan, he got suckered in during the Sanders era. Some Sunday's we even hit double digit Lions fans which is a good showing for being nestled in between Steeler and Eagle country. If any of you end up in Lancaster on a Sunday during football season let me know, ol' Elrod will lead you to the promised land...

Back