Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

"People Don't Know How Bad Patricia and Quinn Were"

detroit1811

https://www.fox2detroit.com/video/893618

Jennifer Hammond interviewed Raiola or a variety of topics. One thing that really stuck out was his comment that people really don't realize how bad Quinn and Patricia were. It is unfortunate he stuck around for three years, but they really did a number on this team.

Raiola lol

He still has friends inside the Lions organization and him and Starford were pretty close. I?m sure he?s heard a lot of stuff that went on during the Patricia and Quinn era. Has no reason to lie.

I think everyone here knew just how bad they were...well, everyone besides LKP, the DSF village idiot.

Raiola is a complete scumbag though. That is what I was laughing at.

But carry on with your Lions hate lol

I'm glad someone talked publicly about how Patricia and Quinn destroyed this team. I wish Stafford could have retired from the Lions are few yeas from now with some playoff wins. But Patricia and Quinn ruined any chance of that happening.

I'm glad someone talked publicly about how Patricia and Quinn destroyed this team. I wish Stafford could have retired from the Lions are few yeas from now with some playoff wins. But Patricia and Quinn ruined any chance of that happening.

And Mayhew, Shorts, Caldwell & the plethora of OC. Blame everyone on Stafford's short comings. Sure.

And Mayhew, Shorts, Caldwell & the plethora of OC. Blame everyone on Stafford's short comings. Sure.

What? The guy didn't say Stafford didn't have shortcomings.......just that things could have been a lot different with better leadership and he wishes Stafford would finish his career here.

Jesus....the people that don't like Stafford seem to look WAY to far into everything people say.

Stafford has no shortcomings. The team has shortcomigns and injuries and underperformers and bad coaching

Caldwell did really good things for Stafford. Mid 2015 on he has been great/elite QB.

What? The guy didn't say Stafford didn't have shortcomings.......just that things could have been a lot different with better leadership and he wishes Stafford would finish his career here.

Jesus....the people that don't like Stafford seem to look WAY to far into everything people say.

When you're talking about Stafford (I wish Stafford could have retired from the Lions are few yeas from now with some playoff wins.) and bring up Patricia and Quinn ruined any chances of playoff wins they weren't any better/worse than anyone else the past 12 years. Maybe go to the source. Everyone ruined the chance from Fords, to Quinn to even Stafford to the water boy.

And Booger, everyone goes to far. From people saying he's elite or great to hof to shitty. So I'm closer to the shitty side. Because his stats say he's closer to shitty than great.

And Booger, everyone goes to far. From people saying he's elite or great to hof to shitty. So I'm closer to the shitty side. Because his stats say he's closer to shitty than great.

There is only ONE person on this board that says Stafford is HOF or even great. And nobody should pay any attention to that moron.

I think he is in the "very good" category. Never really waivered on that. And I actually agree that the stats throughout his career don't even put him in that "very good" category.

All franchises need a good "team" to have a high level of success. Look at Houston.....Watson was GREAT this year, but they finished 4-12. All guy was saying is that this team got substantially worse over the last 3 years under Quintricia......where as if this team would have IMPROVED from the 9-7 team Patricia took over we would likely have won playoff games and a Stafford trade wouldn't even be a thought. Nowhere did he say Stafford was great, or good, or didn't have any shortcomings or wasn't responsible for some of the shitty play......but for fucks sake....its like #9 fucked your wife, killed your dog, dented your car and spoke poorly of your mother.

There is only ONE person on this board that says Stafford is HOF or even great. And nobody should pay any attention to that moron.

I think he is in the "very good" category. Never really waivered on that. And I actually agree that the stats throughout his career don't even put him in that "very good" category.

All franchises need a good "team" to have a high level of success. Look at Houston.....Watson was GREAT this year, but they finished 4-12. All guy was saying is that this team got substantially worse over the last 3 years under Quintricia......where as if this team would have IMPROVED from the 9-7 team Patricia took over we would likely have won playoff games and a Stafford trade wouldn't even be a thought. Nowhere did he say Stafford was great, or good, or didn't have any shortcomings or wasn't responsible for some of the shitty play......but for fucks sake....its like #9 fucked your wife, killed your dog, dented your car and spoke poorly of your mother.

I understand about the team but there's nothing else to go on. Maybe Archie Manning was "very good." But you can only go on his play with this stupid team.

Quin was so bad he actually thought his team was only a piece away each year. The right move would have been to get rid of Stafford years ago and start the rebuild then. That would have atleast gave him a reasonable excuse for sucking so bad. Thats what happens when you have the "smartest guys in the room" that are complete morons. The lions are always playing catch up because the GMs have never planned ahead for change. Were always too busy filling starting calibur holes on our roster with FA because our drafts are so bad.

Quin was so bad he actually thought his team was only a piece away each year. The right move would have been to get rid of Stafford years ago and start the rebuild then. That would have atleast gave him a reasonable excuse for sucking so bad. Thats what happens when you have the "smartest guys in the room" that are complete morons. The lions are always playing catch up because the GMs have never planned ahead for change. Were always too busy filling starting calibur holes on our roster with FA because our drafts are so bad.

Quinn changed like 10 starters at least last year. He didn't think it was one piece away.

He got Flowers, Collins, Shelton, Harmon. He missed getting Higtower, Gilmore, KVN, McCourty and had a HC with DC yes men and was stuck on certain formations and schemes

Play the same season with better health, who knows what happens too. Like why couldn't fucking Christian Jones miss 9 games, had to be Flowers. Amendola for 11 games instead of KG

But now we star a new era

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2021...dan-campbells-energy-detroit-lions-free-agent

And KG seems like Campbell

I understand about the team but there's nothing else to go on. Maybe Archie Manning was "very good." But you can only go on his play with this stupid team.

Yes. Here's my point. Stafford is 74-90-1. His play during those 165 games has ranged from awful to extraordinary.....typically falling somewhere in the middle. How many games do you think a "league average" guy like Dalton, Foles, Fitzpatrick or even Winston win in that same 165 game span with the same roster. My guess is not nearly as many. Stafford has made this franchise better over 12 years than the roster/coaching dictated it should be.

Stafford has had to play with awful defenses, bad offensive lines, bad running games, TERRIBLE coaching and besides Megatron....a very average supporting cast. All while playing hurt.....taking shots.....and learning 4 different offenses. The guy can play. He has a good reputation around the league because he's fucking good and people in the know realize that.

Back