Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

People keep falling into the Grand Canyon and dying

Michchamp

Link:
On Wednesday at around 11:30 a.m., park rangers were notified that a man had fallen over the edge, east of Yavapai Geology Museum, a press release from the National Park Service said.

Rangers were able to find the body of a 67-year-old man about 400 feet below the rim, the release said. ...

This marks the third person to die at the Grand Canyon in the past two weeks.​

They should maybe put up a warning sign or something.

Maybe they were trying to make work at videos on the edge of the Grand Canyon.

"...and NINE ... and TEN... and now, KICK BACKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.!!!!"

I normally feel remorse about mocking someone who died, but I really don't have any sympathy for otherwise health adults who die trying to take better pictures... extremely stupid, and a waste of everyone else's time and efforts recovering their corpse.

On the other hand, those Russian kids that climb insane places just to take pictures... you kinda have to respect that (there's like a whole genre of the internet devoted to that).

Hmmm, maybe one of the 4,231 Dems seeking the nomination for candidate for POTUS will come up with the idea for a make work project to fill in the Grand Canyon - it's clearly more dangerous than it is beautiful. If this keeps up, pretty soon the Grand Canyon will have murdered more people than racist cops.

My money would be on Warren - even Bernie isn't dumb enough to propose that. But I wouldn't doubt it if she could get AOC to buy in and add it to her Green New Deal that we don't need and can't afford...

Last edited:
Hmmm, maybe one of the 4,231 Dems seeking the nomination for candidate for POTUS will come up with the idea for a make work project to fill in the Grand Canyon - it's clearly more dangerous than it is beautiful. If this keeps up, pretty soon the Grand Canyon will have murdered more people than racist cops.

My money would be on Warren - even Bernie isn't dumb enough to propose that. But I wouldn't doubt it if she could get AOC to buy in and add it to her Green New Deal that we don't need and can't afford...

Oh look, FoxNewsBot is here to inject politics into a non-political thread.

...politics into a non-political thread.

When I start a thread that I think I or someone else might want to say something that could be controversial in a political or religious context, I always put it on either the politics or religious board.

Oh look, FoxNewsBot is here to inject politics into a non-political thread.

I was injecting humor, not politics. Since it was at your expense and you're not too bright, I'm not surprised you didn't get that.

Edit: and for the 100th time, I haven't had cable for over a year and didn't watch FOX news even when I did.

Last edited:
Democrats want to give Grand Canyon to back to the Comanche and charge every American Citizen, regardless of age, $1,000 for reparations. Republicans want to fill it in or strip mine it, whichever does the most damage to the universe, as well as build a statue in honor of Genl. Philip Sheridan, with the caption, "the only good indian is dead."

Somewhere in the middle there is a compromise. Maybe a statue of Josey Wales and Ten Bears making their blood pact, and free admission to all Comanche.

Democrats want to give Grand Canyon to back to the Comanche and charge every American Citizen, regardless of age, $1,000 for reparations. Republicans want to fill it in or strip mine it, whichever does the most damage to the universe, as well as build a statue in honor of Genl. Philip Sheridan, with the caption, "the only good indian is dead."

Somewhere in the middle there is a compromise. Maybe a statue of Josey Wales and Ten Bears making their blood pact, and free admission to all Comanche.

This is funny.

Since people help have been making political humor, I?ve moved this thread to the politics board.

With that in mind, I want not to forget the most important thing-Trump is a cunt nose moron.

Back