Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pettigrew

LKP, all of your optimism and stuff is nice and it's appreciated, but until they win something of note, this regime has failed. So much so that if they don't make the playoffs, they'll need to be broomed.

Barring an absolutely disaster this year, I think 2016 will probably decide whether the front office stays or goes. After that year, they can dump Stafford and CJ for a huge amount of cap space, which will make it easier to clean everything out and start fresh. Any sooner and a new regime will have to work around those big contracts for a year.

I think how they proceed with Levy could also be extremely important, if he has a good/great season and they fail to re-sign him...well that just looks awful and should result in firings.

so we get to potentially hit the reset button in 2016? awesome!!! is there a TRUE #1 QB that the Lions can get that year? ;P

what would really be nice is if they would make LKP the GM. no, seriously. he gets the cap and has a solid eye for talent for the most part. sure he makes mistakes from time to time, but no GM is perfect, not even the Pats. I think it would be fun to see how that worked out.

so we get to potentially hit the reset button in 2016? awesome!!! is there a TRUE #1 QB that the Lions can get that year? ;P

what would really be nice is if they would make LKP the GM. no, seriously. he gets the cap and has a solid eye for talent for the most part. sure he makes mistakes from time to time, but no GM is perfect, not even the Pats. I think it would be fun to see how that worked out.

He thought spievey was quality talent and he is still waiting for best and broyles to make their returns and bring this franchise to prominence. The guy is loony toons.

I'd just re-hire Mayhew as my lead and let him complete his greatness.

Best and Broyles are talented. I never said Spievey was good. You just make shit up hughes.

I'd just re-hire Mayhew as my lead and let him complete his greatness.

Best and Broyles are talented. I never said Spievey was good. You just make shit up hughes.
Your tony balls

Back