Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Police & Crime aka Man, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva is so Great

Yeah, because in every other place in America your safety is guaranteed?

Is any other place advising tourists to stay away?

EDIT: To answer your question, yes, EVERYWHERE is more dangerous.

Probably doesn?t have anything to do with the recent celebration of lawlessness (include the Capitol riots/insurrection) and fashionable trend of many to disdain law enforcement - until those who do so become the victims of crime themselves.

Last edited:
Is any other place advising tourists to stay away?

No, but apparently Channel 7 in Detroit was recently offering ?tips? on avoiding being carjacked. It was quite a list, too.

I have a simple tip: Drive a car that no one wants, like I do.

It looks like they roughed up the poor guy. My guess, Isiah Lee is going to sue the club and Chappell because he got his ass kicked. The sad thing is, he will probably win.

Not if I?m on the jury.

That is a different issue than our ludicrous woke district attorney.

Last edited:
Just heard a blurb on KTLA five that Dave Chapelle wants felony charges brought against the assailant.

This is a good thing.

I think Dave Chapelle should call for criminal charges brought against Will Smith too.

The Oscar winning actor, not the dodger catcher.

Although the dodger catcher Will Smith should probably have some charges brought against him for his errors in the field. And in pitch calling. But that?s probably for the MLB general board.

That is actually a pretty funny article.

The funniest part is I think I also actually bought a salsa maker from one of them at a swap meet one time. Not kidding.

Maybe the funniest part is outside the article.

the sheriff's deputies he oversees are all members of their own violent gangs, and actually murder random people to prove themselves. in 2010, the LASD's Christmas Party was marred by an intra-department gang brawl, and the people in charge had to pretend no one saw anything because they are afraid to confront the sheriff's deputies' gangs.

And he's going into a Church and claiming homeless people are a threat to public safety!

You can't even parody America anymore... it's just an insane country full of violent psychopaths. Uniformly governed by the absolute worst leadership on the planet... top to bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the funniest part is outside the article.

the sheriff's deputies he oversees are all members of their own violent gangs, and actually murder random people to prove themselves. in 2010, the LASD's Christmas Party was marred by an intra-department gang brawl, and the people in charge had to pretend no one saw anything because they are afraid to confront the sheriff's deputies' gangs.

And he's going into a Church and claiming homeless people are a threat to public safety!

You can't even parody America anymore... it's just an insane country full of violent psychopaths. Uniformly governed by the absolute worst leadership on the planet... top to bottom.

Villanueva was only elected in 2018.

It?s no secret that portions of the LASD have had a colorful history, going back way before 2010.

Former Sheriff Lee Baca is currently doing time in federal prison.

When Baca was first elected, he literally ran against a dead guy.

After the Rodney King event and the 1992 riots, the LAPD managed to implement significant positive reforms.

So we?ll see what happens with the LASD.

Back