Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pre-Season Game 2: Lions at Browns Thread

Worried about Best. I am thinking concussion and we wont see him again till TB week 1.

Way he fumbled it a good possibility. He had the worst concussion I ever saw in college.

I'm not one to get hyped over pre-season play, but after all the rave reviews from training camp and very impressive play so far this pre-season I am officially on the Spievey bandwagon. I always liked the gu and thought he'd be a pretty decent player for us, but if he keeps this up be will be much better then decent.

Hopefully Delmas and Spievey will be what we hoped Bullocks and Alexander would be a few years back.

Game is a cluster fuck outside Nate and Matt and spievey

Hey!! It was then ruled a touchdown.. so.. they need to review it again.

Stupid refs.

Well unlike game 1 the Schwartz has some stuff to work on this week.

Man it's annoying without seeing the LOS and 1st down marker. Glad I missed those days...

Killer on Twitter says he is being told Best is not injured...Ummm OK

Back