Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3 - Patriots @ Lions Thread

CBS isn't showing the game here in NY cause of this stupid bitch Irene... so gay that i have to watch it online

nice KO coverage if Hanson can hang kicks like that would be great.

mattymc1111 said:
CBS isn't showing the game here in NY cause of this stupid bitch Irene... so gay that i have to watch it online

Definitely a whore.

you win a spot in the preseason when it comes to our defensive backs. i wonder if mcdonald ends up playing over smith vasher in dime/nickel packages. Hes been playing hard.

Stafford is really looking like he understands the offense. And he has a rifle too.

What a block by Nate and run by Harrison. Now the catch by nate and you gotta love the river dance lol.

I love Hanson kicking short making them return than our coverage tackling them before the 20.

Your right that could be a huge weapon if the Lions can pin teams with High kick-offs...

Back