Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3 - Patriots @ Lions Thread

Logan thought he could have taken that all the way back. he had a good return and was still pissed.

wow Calvin and was I the only one who held their breath because Staff got drilled.

Calvin Johnson with a comeback catch on a dying quail pass.
Love to score here Yes kick the snot out of the patriots even if it is preseason.

Flame me all you want, but I think those injuries are the best thing to ever happen to Stafford... gave him time to learn and grow in the system. I was originally mad as hell to use a pick on Stafford (at the time he was going to sit the first year) but yeah. If he stays healthy, this could be a great year for him.

He is 12 of 13 for 200 yds and 2 TDS against the Pats 1st team def. Wow just wow.

Best dancing team in the nfl. Phonso, stanton, burly, chef! Lol

F mankins, typical patriots like the redsox hitting a batter and getting angry when they get it, kick the snot out of brady.

Back