Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rams All In - now the OFFICIAL Super Bowl 56 Thread

The BS with all this is Stafford is not the first former Lion to win a Super Bowl. Such a BS narrative that has built around Stafford winning it for Detroit and Lions and selling out with their support of Stafford. How many former Lions who won SBs did these same fans behave like this?

Fuck Stafford. Fuck the Rams.

The BS with all this is Stafford is not the first former Lion to win a Super Bowl. Such a BS narrative that has built around Stafford winning it for Detroit and Lions and selling out with their support of Stafford. How many former Lions who won SBs did these same fans behave like this?

Seems to me your problem isn?t with Stafford, nor the Rams, nor even the Lions.

Seems to me your problems is with your fellow Lions fans - or some of them, anyway.

May I recommend

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Az5gp87ROOs

Why the hate for Stafford, though?

I don?t think he?s saying he hates Stafford.

I think he?s saying he hates you.

I on the other hand, since I live in Los Angeles and have for pretty much my entire life after graduating from Michigan, would be naturally rooting for my adopted home town team at this point, regardless of who was the quarterback.

So I get a pass.

Not hate, complete neutrality. What I HATE are fans like you sucking his dick.

Did you act this way with Suh or any other former Lion who went to compete on potential SB champion teams???

The BS is over the top and there is zero reason to suck his dick. He is no longer a Lion. He didn't win as a Lion. He did not take the Lions to this level even when he had arguably enough talent on O and D to make it happen. Furthermore, he never even won a fucking playoff game with the Lions.

Fuck him, fuck the Rams, and fuck and traitors treating Stafford like he is doing this for the Lions or being all 'yeah, we still love your traitorous ass even though you pissed on us by leaving without even getting to know the new coaches'.

Barry could have demanded a trade, he remained a Lion. Furthermore, he still supports the Lions. Stafford is now a Ram. He only wants to be a Ram. He wishes he could have been a Ram sooner. He will go into HoF as a Ram IF he goes at all. Fuck him. And fuck so-called Lions fans like you.

Last edited:
Not hate, complete neutrality. What I HATE are fans like you sucking his dick.

Did you act this way with Suh or any other former Lion who went to compete on potential SB champion teams???

The BS is over the top and there is zero reason to suck his dick. He is no longer a Lion. He didn't win as a Lion. He did not take the Lions to this level even when he had arguably enough talent on O and D to make it happen. Furthermore, he never even won a fucking playoff game with the Lions.

Fuck him, fuck the Rams, and fuck and traitors treating Stafford like he is doing this for the Lions or being all 'yeah, we still love your traitorous ass even though you pissed on us by leaving without even getting to know the new coaches'.

Barry could have demanded a trade, he remained a Lion. Furthermore, he still supports the Lions. Stafford is now a Ram. He only wants to be a Ram. He wishes he could have been a Ram sooner. He will go into HoF as a Ram IF he goes at all. Fuck him. And fuck so-called Lions fans like you.

Wow.

See booger, I told you.

But you?re cool with me rooting for the Rams, right Z?

Because I would have been no matter who the Rams quarterback was.

I was actually rooting against the Rams at Tampa Bay just like I rooted against the Rams three years ago in the Super Bowl because, you know Brady and Michigan.

But today is today, and we are where we are.

Is we gonna have a Super Bowl thread? Or is we going to use this as the Super Bowl thread?

There would be something fittingly ironic and absurd about a Super Bowl thread that was started literally more than a year before that particular Super Bowl. Literally months before that season ever even began.

I?m going to defer for 10 minutes to let somebody else start a different Super Bowl 56 thread.

Then I?m going to name this the official Super Bowl 56 thread, and I?m going to start deleting any threads that are claimed to be Super Bowl threads that are started after 10 minutes from now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx9z99YJ_7s

Wow.

See booger, I told you.

But you?re cool with me rooting for the Rams, right Z?

Because I would have been no matter who the Rams quarterback was.

I was actually rooting against the Rams at Tampa Bay just like I rooted against the Rams three years ago in the Super Bowl because, you know Brady and Michigan.

But today is today, and we are where we are.

Exactly. IF you were a Rams fan before Stafford joined the team, or if you have some kinda personal connection with Stafford, I have no issue with it.

The BS with people even creating something like a half Rams - half Lions Stafford jersey is fucking ridiculous, and NO ONE... not even you tinsel... should buy that garbage.

He is a Ram. Period. Like they said on Valenti's show, IF he one day goes into the HoF, he will do so as a Ram, not a Lion. He is not bringing the Lombardi Trophy in some parade through Detroit.

I get Ions fans being desperate for a SB. Hell, I'm not even saying a SB victory, just making the fucking SB would be an incredible thing for Detroit.

Not one former Lion who has gone to the SB has been given these treatment, and it is complete BS for it to be happening for someone who never won a single fucking playoff game with the Lions.

But yeah, tinsel, no issue with the situation you are in. I also wouldn't be offended if you said you were a Chargers fan except for games when they play the Lions. That makes sense to me.

If the Rams win, I'm actually somewhat ok with it because I had the honor of meeting Kurt Warner and have 2 autographs of his. He had a charity where he brought terminally ill kids to WDW and I was a VIP Tour Guide helping those families. He is a good person, not perfect, but his heart comes from a respectable place. Anyone doing something like that is solid in my book. So, in that regard I am actually k if the Rams were to win... but I still prefer the Bengals because of all the Stafford cocksuckers who hold a false belief that him winning would be somehow a good thing for Detroit? Or bad for Detroit because it shows how inept the Lions are??? Neither of which is true because the Lions are not playing tonight, and Stafford wants nothing to do with Detroit any more.

Exactly. IF you were a Rams fan before Stafford joined the team, or if you have some kinda personal connection with Stafford, I have no issue with it.

The BS with people even creating something like a half Rams - half Lions Stafford jersey is fucking ridiculous, and NO ONE... not even you tinsel... should buy that garbage.

He is a Ram. Period. Like they said on Valenti's show, IF he one day goes into the HoF, he will do so as a Ram, not a Lion. He is not bringing the Lombardi Trophy in some parade through Detroit.

I get Ions fans being desperate for a SB. Hell, I'm not even saying a SB victory, just making the fucking SB would be an incredible thing for Detroit.

Not one former Lion who has gone to the SB has been given these treatment, and it is complete BS for it to be happening for someone who never won a single fucking playoff game with the Lions.

But yeah, tinsel, no issue with the situation you are in. I also wouldn't be offended if you said you were a Chargers fan except for games when they play the Lions. That makes sense to me.

If the Rams win, I'm actually somewhat ok with it because I had the honor of meeting Kurt Warner and have 2 autographs of his. He had a charity where he brought terminally ill kids to WDW and I was a VIP Tour Guide helping those families. He is a good person, not perfect, but his heart comes from a respectable place. Anyone doing something like that is solid in my book. So, in that regard I am actually k if the Rams were to win... but I still prefer the Bengals because of all the Stafford cocksuckers who hold a false belief that him winning would be somehow a good thing for Detroit? Or bad for Detroit because it shows how inept the Lions are??? Neither of which is true because the Lions are not playing tonight, and Stafford wants nothing to do with Detroit any more.

I am a Chargers fan except for games when they play against the Lions. Or if they had played Tom Brady?s team I guess.

You?re going to love this. In this season however many years ago when the Lions hosted the Patriots on Thanksgiving, I had lucked into getting the first pick in the draft that year in a fantasy league, and of course I picked Brady.

I refused to start Brady against the Lions. I picked what?s his name from SoCal who was on the Jets to be my starting QB that week.

So the league commissioner, I don?t know why, he contacted me and said ?why aren?t you starting Brady? He?s a Michigan man!?

I replied ?not this week, he ain?t.?

Last edited:
I am a Chargers fan except for games when they play against the Lions. Or if they had played Tom Brady?s team I guess.

You?re going to love this. In this season however many years ago when the Lions hosted the Patriots on Thanksgiving, I had lucked into getting the first pick in the draft that year in a fantasy league, and of course I picked Brady.

I refused to start Brady against the Lions. I picked what?s his name from SoCal who was on the Jets to be my starting QB that week.

So the league commissioner, I don?t know why, he contacted me and said ?why aren?t you starting Brady? He?s a Michigan man!?

I replied ?not this week, he ain?t.?

Sanchize!

Helps when his team helps him out. On the lions he?s be down 14-7 right now.

Mb that was sarcasm. I've been one of the biggest Stafford defenders around. Lol.

I just remember the old days of how people were on the fence about him. Some stupid fuck on ESPN used to cry about how Josh Freeman was a better QB.

I wonder if he's got his rope setup yet tonight.

Wait, what?

The Lions down 14-7 in the Super Bowl?

I don?t think so.

Lol true. Wouldn?t be there in the first place. I think Staff was forced to play hero ball week in and week out. The first couple drives of this game he was handing it off and playing it safe including checkdowns until the times came when he could take his chances. The lions usually didn?t afford him those kinds of decisions because if he was patient he?d often find himself playing from behind pretty quickly.

Back