Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rams All In - now the OFFICIAL Super Bowl 56 Thread

the 49ers would have most likely been in this game if that DB didn't drop the pass that Matt threw right to him 2 weeks ago.

Bengals and Rams both lucky they got to the game, and the crappy game kind of showed it.

You know this is why LKP would mock y?all and the board didn?t understand. True win! Except fans love to do this True Loss bs lol.

You know this is why LKP would mock y?all and the board didn?t understand. True win! Except fans love to do this True Loss bs lol.

totally different. He actually changes what really happened. I just said the Rams were a little lucky to be there and so were the Bengals. I just don't feel that they were the best two teams and the performance by both teams kind of showed it.

Stafford throws 2 INTs and needs the D to win the game for him. He was fortunate the D shut down the Bengals O after the 2nd INT, holding them to a FG. The game would have gotten out of hand if not for the Rams D.

Yeah, Stafford lead them to a 4th Q game inning drive, but that was only possible due to Rams D preventing any additional scores. They realized the entire game was up to them after that 2nd INT and they shut the Bengals out after that.

Stafford game managed his way by throwing to Kupp. Still had to get it to him, but that was what he did... get Kupp the ball. It wasn't like he was making other decisions. Not much different from days he would just throw it toward CJ.

And while the WR had a hand on the 2nd INT, Stafford lead him too much. Maybe he should have made a 1 handed grab that is becoming the norm, maybe he would gave if Stafford delivered it with more touch on the throw. I put that one at 50/50 blame.

Stafford did not win MVP... deservedly did not win it. At best maybe he was #3 in deserving it. Anytime a QB makes that many mistakes and the team wins, it is because of the D.

Stafford played well and was more clutch than Brady or Rodgers has ever

Stafford was without Woods, OBJ, Higbee and run game and won. He also made OBJ good again. Obj was trash in cleveland

Stafford hall of fame. Eat your crow and move your goal posts.

I love this.

Dalton gave them a tru loss. Cute

Stafford played well and was more clutch than Brady or Rodgers has ever

Stafford was without Woods, OBJ, Higbee and run game and won. He also made OBJ good again. Obj was trash in cleveland

Stafford hall of fame. Eat your crow and move your goal posts.

I love this.

Dalton gave them a tru loss. Cute

your reading comprehension is terrible

I have no real problem with the people rooting for the Rams last night. I was not one of them and was annoyed by many things with the Rams as a whole/Stafford revisionist history narrative, but hes a pretty likeable guy and I can feel good for him personally. However, rooting for LA throughout the season is another thing, I think that?s moronic as it just cost the Lions tons of draft slots and hurts the rebuild.

My real problem are the Stafford cultists that think this is a win for Detroit and are openly celebrating today, seek help. I don?t recall hearing of people in Boston going crazy and printing New England Buccaneers shirts last year. If Grant Hill won a title in Orlando would Pistons fans have been jumping for joy? I think not.

your reading comprehension is terrible

My reading comprehension was great. You were saying Stafford got lucky and should have lost because you hyper focused on one play. That is a tru loss.

Stafford played great this year and playoffs and won a Super Bowl. He is better than Aaron Rodgers and took out Brady and the wunderkind in Burrow. Even with injured weapons and a run game. It's the most impressive Super Bowl win ever

Stafford, Rodgers, Favre all have one and good numbers. Stafford is a HOF QB and you can eat your crow about him.

He didn't have the weapons and won with a game winning drive. He made Kupp, he made OBJ, he takes solid to good WRs and makes them great. Same with Calvin and average WRS and makes them good in Tate and Marvin Jones and Golladay

Stafford is a champion. Holmes helped build that championship team too and now we have the draft capital to do it for the Lions. We need to find a Stafford franchise QB though

My reading comprehension was great. You were saying Stafford got lucky and should have lost because you hyper focused on one play. That is a tru loss.

Stafford played great this year and playoffs and won a Super Bowl. He is better than Aaron Rodgers and took out Brady and the wunderkind in Burrow. Even with injured weapons and a run game. It's the most impressive Super Bowl win ever

Stafford, Rodgers, Favre all have one and good numbers. Stafford is a HOF QB and you can eat your crow about him.

He didn't have the weapons and won with a game winning drive. He made Kupp, he made OBJ, he takes solid to good WRs and makes them great. Same with Calvin and average WRS and makes them good in Tate and Marvin Jones and Golladay

Stafford is a champion. Holmes helped build that championship team too and now we have the draft capital to do it for the Lions. We need to find a Stafford franchise QB though

I just said both teams were pretty lucky to be there and that's part of the reason for what I considered to be a somewhat shitty/sloppy game. Nobody really played well with the exception of the Rams defensive line. I would never call the game with the 49ers a tru loss because I don't recognize that term. The Rams won the NFC championship and won the SB and I never said otherwise.

Any Lions fan rooting for Stafford to win the Super bowl can all jump in the lake. It cost the Lions a much better pick. I have been on record saying this since the trade. I have never thought Matt was great in Detroit or bad he just never sadly won a playoff games. We had at least 2 or 3 seasons when we could have won the division and THE LIONS failed. All of them every player including Matt failed to win those playoff games. They were 0-3 in those playoff games with the refs and NFL wanted Dallas over Detroit. Frustrating as crap because the Lions did have a few good teams with Matt and they all just failed. The media never blames the Ford Family for how shitty they have been. It is crazy how they fall through the cracks of blame.

Stafford had a great playoffs and was a big part of the reason the Rams got there. He didnt have that great of a super bowl. He had an up and down regular season. All these rumors about Mcveigh and Donald retiring. Does Stafford call it a career?....

The lions needed Stafford to be great to win.......couldn't do it

The rams just needed him to be good and he was able to do it.

This game was 100% won by the rams front 4. It was the only unit on either team that was truly dominant

The lions needed Stafford to be great to win.......couldn't do it

The rams just needed him to be good and he was able to do it.

This game was 100% won by the rams front 4. It was the only unit on either team that was truly dominant

I would say he played barely good enough to win, not that he was good. Kinda like Big Ben winning a Super Bowl. He'll, Goff could have played that exact same game, they legit didn't need Stafford to win.

Stafford had a great playoffs and was a big part of the reason the Rams got there. He didnt have that great of a super bowl. He had an up and down regular season. All these rumors about Mcveigh and Donald retiring. Does Stafford call it a career?....

Maybe they trade him back to Detroit for Goff, that would be hilarious.

Any Lions fan rooting for Stafford to win the Super bowl can all jump in the lake. It cost the Lions a much better pick. I have been on record saying this since the trade. I have never thought Matt was great in Detroit or bad he just never sadly won a playoff games. We had at least 2 or 3 seasons when we could have won the division and THE LIONS failed. All of them every player including Matt failed to win those playoff games. They were 0-3 in those playoff games with the refs and NFL wanted Dallas over Detroit. Frustrating as crap because the Lions did have a few good teams with Matt and they all just failed. The media never blames the Ford Family for how shitty they have been. It is crazy how they fall through the cracks of blame.

A Verlander Tigers/Astros Stafford Lions/Rams Jersey all in one might be in order! The Verlander effect Jersey! think of the potential.

Last edited:

Imagine McVay retiring at a age younger than most head coaches first become head coaches.

Thank goodness the Lions drafted Eric Ebron instead of Aaron Donald.

Stafford played well and won. Admit it

Now the guy who built the rams is our gm. Time to do it in Detroit. 2022 wide open if Rodgers gone

Stafford played well and won. Admit it

Now the guy who built the rams is our gm. Time to do it in Detroit. 2022 wide open if Rodgers gone

Agree, Stafford deserve a lot of praise right now. One of the clutches playoff performances we can remember.

We need a QB if we want to compete in 2022. Goff at best will get us to 6 wins.

The lions needed Stafford to be nearly perfect to win.......couldn't do it

The rams just needed him to be GREAT and he was able to do it.

This game was 100% won by Matthew Stafford, the front 4 and a clutch 4th quarter drive. It was the only unit on either team that was truly dominant

Fixed it for ya!!

Last edited:
Fixed it for ya!!

Honestly i thought the game was pretty boring. Rams could have ran away with it but their offense sputtered in the first half and continued into the 3rd qtr.

Great Super Bowl GW drive moment by stafford....15 plays i think it was....awesome.

But 6 sacks in the 2nd half (7 if you include the final Donald wrap up and throw away play)...that won them the game.

Brrrw didnt get it done....20 points was never going ot beat the Rams. He took the blame graciously....but he played like shit cause his oline played like shit.

Back