Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Reality Check

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
tsmith7559 said:
yep, Welker TD was against 2nd unit.....Vasher, Berry, Silva in secondary

Hernandez beat our LB's , 3 of his catches against the 1st unit were at or behind the line of scrimmage

Yeah but those guys will be playing from time to time.

true, but not all at once...wasnt one starter on the field in the last drive before the half

I myself thought the Pats were going to put a number on us as well. I was pleasantly surprised. They outplayed the Patriots in every facet of the game...pure domination. They had Brady's head in a tailspin...lol.

And another thing...was i the only one impressed with Aaron Brown? He seemed to be running with a little bit of an attitude.

Oh my, i'm guzzling down the kool-aid, guys!! 11-5, here we fn come!!!

I was at the game... They looked sharp. Very sharp. Brady Was hearing footsteps the whole night...

Aaron brown has looked solid in all three games. But in the past when he looked solid it was only a few times and not consistent. So far he has looked harder to bring down and actually willing to hit a hole good to see.

Back