Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Remaining off-season moves

Allison is a turd. There will be better options in the 5th round of the draft. Waste of money and roster spot

It was vet min and there are 90 roster spots right now. He is clearly worth both. He has had some success and can battle for the 5th spot. Can play slot and outside which is key. Bigger can block. Don't know about his ST ability.

They get one more year to prove it with their players fully year. No excuses anymore

Injuries last year were huge on offense and defense.

New DC, new ST coordinator. Year 2 with Bevell that looked great for Stafford.

Lions can have 2020 success

The Niners had more injuries than the Lions, so did the Broncos.

They don't have a new DC, they have a new puppet, Patricia is still here and he is not giving up control of his defense. That's his baby.

2020 success? Ok, let's examine that. I know the roster can change but as of now they have 23 players listed on spotrac who play S, CB, or LB, the positions that matter in Patricia's defense. Out of those 23 how many do you think could start for most NFL teams? I'm not talking about being a star player, I'm just talking about being a 1st string player. I think there are two: Trufant and Collins, the rest are rotation pieces. I don't see success in the Lion's immediate future.

If we signed logan Ryan we would be in much better shape....i seriously check espn every hour wondering what the fuck is taking quin so long.

Flowers Shelton hand
Collins davis ragland? Garbage
Trufant harmon walker garbage

Coleman dime
Williams rotational dt
Tavaii rotational lb
Harris/kearse 3rd safety

We need an edge and starting corner...bad.

If we signed logan Ryan we would be in much better shape....i seriously check espn every hour wondering what the fuck is taking quin so long.

Flowers Shelton hand
Collins davis ragland? Garbage
Trufant harmon walker garbage

Coleman dime
Williams rotational dt
Tavaii rotational lb
Harris/kearse 3rd safety

We need an edge and starting corner...bad.

I've was wondering about Ryan too. At first glance you'd think Quinntricia would've been all over that guy. Maybe he's not a shut up and toe the company line kind of guy? Poor culture fit?

I've was wondering about Ryan too. At first glance you'd think Quinntricia would've been all over that guy. Maybe he's not a shut up and toe the company line kind of guy? Poor culture fit?

Im guessing they don't think Ryan or Coleman are very good on the outside. Problem is i don't think okudah would be either... not for a couple years atleast.

Im guessing they don't think Ryan or Coleman are very good on the outside. Problem is i don't think okudah would be either... not for a couple years atleast.

All the Okudah mocks at #3 seem crazy to me. Sure, a long term fit. But if this team was looking for long term fits they'd be drafting Tua. But they need to win now to keep their jobs. I think it's Brown or Simmons. Someone that impacts day 1. CBs rarely do that.

All the Okudah mocks at #3 seem crazy to me. Sure, a long term fit. But if this team was looking for long term fits they'd be drafting Tua. But they need to win now to keep their jobs. I think it's Brown or Simmons. Someone that impacts day 1. CBs rarely do that.

I still don't think Martha would fire them if they only win 5 games next year. Quinn would find some excuse on why they deserve another year.

Back