Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rivals - Scrimmage Rumblings

bamf16 said:
Yes it does. Still a little undersized with Martin and RVB in the middle, but they have a fighting chance.

Yeah, I was referring more to the Brink part. Hopefully Campbell pulls through and RVB moves back to the 5 tech while Brink is a utility man.

MichChamp02 said:

If even RR, who struck me as the sort of guy that would favor someone he recruited over someone he did not, would play Kovacs as often as he did... is there really any reason to continue to doubt his ability>

To be fair it was RR's walk-on program that produced Kovacs. Being a former walk-on himself, you could argue this made him more likely to go with Kovacs.

bamf16 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I cannot wait... I just found out I am going to the Michigan Notre Dame game.. I am very excited..

Great to hear! Where we sitting?

My friend has had the same seats every time I have gone with him. I cannot believe this game was open.. Unless anything has changed.
the seats are in section 24 row 10 seat either 9 and 10 or
10 and 11 behind the Michigan bench.. Not sure being a night game if I should bring my camera.. Man i am excited..

Two dudes on my hall in SQ tried out in Fall 1991 ...one as PK and another as ATH (I guess, since he was 5'5" and from Puerto Rico, fast as shit but small).

Neither made it but each got to keep the cleates and tryout jersey.

I should clarify, that would have been Moeller's walk-on policy .....

Jever4321 said:
Way to hijack a perfectly good thread...

Fine, guess I'll do my job...

Whoops, didn't mean to delete your first reply, MC.

And if anyone's wondering, you missed out on an enthralling round of bickering between MC and myself.

DR said:
Jever4321 said:
Way to hijack a perfectly good thread...

And if anyone's wondering, you missed out on an enthralling round of bickering between MC and myself.
Heh, I was joking... It was entertaining.

Jever4321 said:
DR said:

Heh, I was joking... It was entertaining.

God damnit, now you guys have got me all self conscious and shit! I officially lost that round.

I think I'm going to drop the mod thing before I do any serious damage. There are plenty around, and the tumbleweeds can handle the Pistons board.

The trick to moderation is not to moderate.....too much, anyways.

bigvic said:
The trick to moderation is not to moderate.....too much, anyways.
I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing a troll around these parts every now and then. We could finally use expletives...

Yeah, I thought I should clean up the clutter, but of course I should know deleting posts is a touchy subject. I'm assuming Monster could restore them if you really want.

Back to the scrimmage .....words we'll never hear again, "I had 100 guys running in place...."

For the record everyone: deathroh was the one bickering; I was responding in a reasonable manner, shocked that he would take a mild rebuke like "get real" so seriously...

he needs...
get ready for it...
to get real.

MichChamp02 said:
For the record everyone: deathroh was the one bickering; I was responding in a reasonable manner, shocked that he would take a mild rebuke like "get real" so seriously...

he needs...
get ready for it...
to get real.

It really should have been....

<blockquote>he needs to...
get ready for it...
get real.
</blockquote>

Dipshit.

DR said:
bamf16 said:
Yes it does. Still a little undersized with Martin and RVB in the middle, but they have a fighting chance.

Yeah, I was referring more to the Brink part. Hopefully Campbell pulls through and RVB moves back to the 5 tech while Brink is a utility man.

Campbell has been through a lot in his career so far. I wouldn't be surprised if he is his own worst enemy because of his self-confidence.

I think he can pull through if he can make some plays early in the year to get his confidence back. based on what Mattison said, about wanting to rotate his DL frequently, he should definitely get a chance to do it.

DR said:
MichChamp02 said:

he needs...
get ready for it...
to get real.

It really should have been....

<blockquote>he needs to...
get ready for it...
get real.
</blockquote>

Dipshit.

fine, have it your way. see what I mean everyone?

Back