Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rivals - Scrimmage Rumblings

Besides not hearing anything about Quinton Washington, what about Richard Ash? He, Washington, and Campbell are our 3 biggest DL to potentially line up on the inside with Martin. I guess in an hour or so we'll hear more info over on the BTN.

Nice to see the the word physical can be used when talking about the D. Hope it is true. Can't wait.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
DR said:
How awesome is this....

I definitely prefer a more traditional brand of football, but I'm ecstatic that they're not just relying on rollouts and broken plays to take advantage of Denards speed.

Translation - I'm glad they're not pulling a RR and forcing players to play in a system that ignores their natural talents.

Really? Did Michigan NEVER line up in an I formation during RR's first year? Please move past this argument, it holds no water...

Back