Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Road to the Lotto

tigers99888 said:
Man Charlotte is pathetic.. I don't think anyone will have a worst record than them...

Hopefully Stern thinks Detroit is a bigger priority than Charlotte
lipsrsealed.png

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
tigers99888 said:
Man Charlotte is pathetic.. I don't think anyone will have a worst record than them...

Hopefully Stern thinks Detroit is a bigger priority than Charlotte
lipsrsealed.png

Lol. Yes, lets hope.

And yeah, Charlotte is just pitiful, although Kemba had a triple double last night, didn't he? It will be tough to be worse than them though.

Charlotte remains with the worst record, but there is good reason to suggest we are the worst team in the league. Only two teams have a worse offense, and only one team has a worse defense. In combination, we have the worst overall team per possession.

That's nothing to get excited about, obviously, but bodes well for our draft position down the line. Draft luck will still be needed, but it is notable that the team with the worst record doesn't actually get the top pick very often. I would be pretty pleased with anyone in the top 5, and currently we couldn't pick worse than that even with the worst luck possible.

I could care less if we win another game this year. The worse we do, the better our chances for ping pong balls, and the better the ping pong balls, the better our chances to draft an organization changing player. Right now, the only pieces really worth keeping seem to be Monroe and Knight.

I'd love it if we could land Drummond.

Melo had 1 point in 30 minutes against Charlotte the other day. I'm not sure why you expect a 19 PG year old to not have growing pains and bad games.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]0 points, 1 assist and 4 turnovers. Beyond bad.

The kid had a bad game. Give him a break.

He is 3rd among rookies in PPG and APG.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":eek:0mptw60]0 points, 1 assist and 4 turnovers. Beyond bad.

[/quote:eek:0mptw60]

It's amazing he is 3rd among rookies in APG considering the players around him.

And I guess if people want to mope around about a bad performance, then have at it. Not sure why I even decided to respond considering how blatantly trollish that original comment was.

jmakula87 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]

And I guess if people want to mope around about a bad performance, then have at it. Not sure why I even decided to respond considering how blatantly trollish that original comment was.

Right? I mean damn..

Its whatever though, I can see why people are frustrated. I would just like to see the hate put on Joe D, or Tayshuan, or CV, or whoever you want. Just not BK.

jmakula87 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]

[flash=350,287:60tvnrvc]http://www.youtube.com/v/XIKdv0mjg6k&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:60tvnrvc]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Updated.

Detroit a 1/2 game behind the Bobcats for the worst record.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":f28nhron]0 points, 1 assist and 4 turnovers. Beyond bad.

[/quote:f28nhron]

Now he is tied for 5th and he leads in turnovers.

Charlotte was starting the likes of Matt Carroll and Dsagana Diop a few days ago... They are in FULL tank mode..

tomdalton22 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]

And if you go Per Game, which actually makes sense instead of just going by straight numbers, He is 3rd in Points, 4th in Assists, and averages the fewest TO's per game among qualifying rookies.

And now that I look at it, I'm not sure where the "5th" comes from anyways.

jmakula87 said:
tomdalton22 said:

And if you go Per Game, which actually makes sense instead of just going by straight numbers, He is 3rd in Points, 4th in Assists, and averages the fewest TO's per game among qualifying rookies.

Lol the hate for Knight is ridiculous..

With the win tonight, the Pistons fall firmly into 4th worst record overall. We are now two wins behind Charlotte (who won't be caught) and one win behind Washington and NOLA. Still a good chance NOLA wins more when Gordon is back. It will probably come down to a fight with Washington for second worst record.

Btw, wasn't someone nagging on Knight? He looked pretty good tonight.

everyoneneedsasmil said:
With the win tonight, the Pistons fall firmly into 4th worst record overall. We are now two wins behind Charlotte (who won't be caught) and one win behind Washington and NOLA. Still a good chance NOLA wins more when Gordon is back. It will probably come down to a fight with Washington for second worst record.

Btw, wasn't someone nagging on Knight? He looked pretty good tonight.

CHA is horrible, I agree that no one is catching them.

We play NOH next, so hopefully we can lose against them.

As for Washington, I think they have been playing better as of late, hopefully they can win a few more.

jmakula87 said:
tomdalton22 said:

Rubio 8.9
Irving 5.0
Walker 3.6
Shumpert 3.6
Knight 3.4

Back