Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 29th

interiminequities said:
Bad games happen. Sometimes two of them happen in a row.

This is true, but I think most people are down because Kansas city has been our downfall late in the season more then once...

MI_Thumb said:
interiminequities said:
Bad games happen. Sometimes two of them happen in a row.

This is true, but I think most people are down because Kansas city has been our downfall late in the season more then once...

at least smokey didnt play clownburn at 3B

MI_Thumb said:
More bad news.....Reports are Boesch may be done for the season, needing surgery on partial tear in thumb ligament.

They are going to try pain management, (cortisone?) and see if he is able to swing at all, but Kevin Rand is not optamistic.

That just ruined my night

I was really looking forward to this game and series against KC, I just hope they get there act together after tonight

S Sizemore just scored for Oakland, they are down 2-1 but have a risp with no outs in the 8th.

TigerMud said:
MI_Thumb said:
More bad news.....Reports are Boesch may be done for the season, needing surgery on partial tear in thumb ligament.

They are going to try pain management, (cortisone?) and see if he is able to swing at all, but Kevin Rand is not optamistic.

That just ruined my night

+1 This is a real shame and a serious blow to the offense if BB is done for the year. :(

Luke Hochevar, 1st 3 innings 60 pitches, next 4 innings 45 pitches. What the hell Lloyd?

Well the Lions might be good this year anyway..

####### tigers are so aggravating. Get your ass kicked two nights in a row by two lousy sub .500 team with half a Triple AAA lineup

I could've gone the rest of the night without that news on Boesch.

Ain't it amazing how the shit always piles on all at once?

2 innings to score 6 runs....

If you're up there......we could really use your help Superman.

Forget Superman...I think it's going to take the Holy Trinity and the Lizzard King of Zorbnex to win this one...

Back